“Some good good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Virginia
“Some good good”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Lunch specials are great. Overall a very good menu, good bbq taste. I am a big bbq fan and this is definately one of the better ones I have been too. I will go back.

Visited March 2013

Braselton, GA
“Great BBQ in an unlikely place”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stop and grab a bite close to 95. Found this little gem. We were able to sit at the covered picnic benches with our dogs and belly up to some good food. The portions were huge for the price and the quality was on par with some good southern BBQ establishments. I am a picky southerner when it comes to hogs, and this place passed with flying colors. I recommend stopping if you are in for a little different road fare.

NY
“BEST BBQ”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Everytimer i drive to Florida, I have to make a stop at this location..it is the best bbq. The first time i spoted the place was under the name of Blue's bbq. i may have change owners but the taste is still the same.

• Visited January 2011
Hope, Maine
“Name Change - no longer G-Daddy - but same location.”
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Located between a Wendy's and a Chevron station this trailer provides delicious BBQ. We had the pulled pork plate , trialed both the red and mustard sauce. The sides were also super, we tried: greens, BBQd cabbage, beans, mac&cheese, coleslaw, and potato salad. The serving was substantial. We stopped both on the way to and from FL and would recommend not arriving right when they open, but once they are in the swing of the day - bigger serving - better service - less waiting. If you are looking for ambiance - take your food into St. Mary's. Otherwise there is a little gazebo in the Chevron lot.

• Visited February 2011
Olney, MD
“renamed G-Daddy's Real Barbeque”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Blues BBQ is no more. G-Daddy's occupies the same building and address.
I think the story is that the orginal owner sold to a family member.
The place is just off Exit 3 off I-95, near a Wendy's and the pink facade souvenir shop.
This little shack is across the street (Route 40) from several hotels.
I was told that they smoke the ribs for 15 hours. The ribs were sold out twice before I could get my hands and mouth on more of them. Had to settle for some pretty good chopped pork but sometimes you really just want ribs.
Ribs are better than the offerings at Sonny's or Brunswick's "The Georgia Pig".
I also liked the baked beans side dish. The home made carrot cake was good too.
The rib meat is tender and flavorful, no chunks of fat or gristle at all.
Outdoor seating is near the smoker so be prepared to smell of smoke.
Can also hear the clang of the smoker door every time it closes.
The pulled pork platter includes 2 sides and 2 slices of white bread.

Try it, you'll like it!