“Excellent”

Hampton Inn Kingsland
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked this hotel very last minute, literally 30 minutes before we arrived. Check in was a breeze, the rooms were clean, and it was very close to local restaurants. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was very quiet and peaceful. We didn't stay long enough to try the gym or the pool, but we plan on staying again soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Checked in at this Hampton Inn on the way south. Convenient to I-95 and located behind Visitors Bureau and parked police cars. Easy check in with the efficient Melisa. And yes, that is how you spell her name! Room was on west side of hotel overlooking rundown house. Other side was another more motel. My side, I guess, was the better view? Bed was comfortable. Comfy chair. Great cable. Room had microwave and refrigerator (with freezer). I had an issue during the morning shower. I tried to adjust stream and part of shower head came off. Breakfast was standard HI fare. Someone had cleaned the floor and the morning discussion with staff was how slippery the floor was. I suggested they do something about it. Nothing was done although the breakfast worker tried to remedy the problem on a small scale. I did miss the entrance to the expressway when I left hotel. Thinking I needed to head towards I-95 when leaving was the wrong move. I needed to go straight through light to get to main road.

Room Tip: Take the view overlooking the rundown house. It's quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was stranded without connection to a very important meeting. Of course running behind. And the front desk agents allowed me to use the business center to make my meeting. They were the most friendly people that I have come across in the entire town of Kingsland. I will always point travelers to their hotel and know that they will be welcomed with a smile!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
hikingslandga, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

On behalf of the staff here in Kingsland, we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your experience. It was our pleasure helping you make your meeting. I will pass your comments on to my desks clerks. Thank you again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were greeted as soon as we walked in and offered coffee and cookies. Check in was easy and fast as was check out. Our room was very clean, quite (3rd floor) we tend to choose rooms away from the elevators. Breakfast was your basic continental style with lots of choices, I would give it an A+. Hampton has never disappointed us and this was no exception. Will stay again if we find ourselves in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
hikingslandga, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

On behalf of the staff here in Kingsland, We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have been staying at this hotel routinely for three years. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. I travel for business and personal events. The rooms are clean, the hotel staff is helpful, and the location is great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Traveled alone, felt secure and safe. Clean, nice breakfast, room, nonsmoking. F me for either business and vacation. Stopping ere again in May2014. Return visit means IT'S GREAT! Located at Exit 3 on I95.

Room Tip: No preference
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

clearly at the top level of accommodations and helpful staff. front desk solved a travel glitch and had a list of local restaurants available one of which was "mama mia's local italian cuisine" offering the best pizza i've had in a long time. all in all a very pleasant stop over thanks to hampton inn's foresight.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple