“Another wonderful stay!”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Florida
“Another wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was driving to Florida from Maryland after attending my father's funeral, and I knew I'd have to stop for the night somewhere along the road. With rest stops and gas stops, I was looking at a 20 hour drive. However, before I even set out to begin the drive, I knew I was going to stop here again. We have stayed multiple times in the past, and we have never been disappointed. It took me 14 hours to get there, but once we unloaded the car and got settled in our room, we felt like we were home. The room (as always) was clean, big, safe, and super comfortable. I never feel unsafe walking my dog here at any hour of the day or night, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is right off the interstate, has a very well-lit gas station right next door to gas up for the next day's drive, and there are many restaurants here--IHOP, Cracker Barrel, McDonalds, etc. But don't forget the breakfast served at the hotel too! :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank C4vy579
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being our valued customer for for many years. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experiences at our establishment. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland we all work hard to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as memorable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of our Lodge once again. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Please continue to support us, as repeat customers like you are the foundation of our business. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Excellent price. Clean, comfortable, large rooms. Convenient to everything! Great location...right off exit 3. All the chain restaurants right there. Close to Jacksonville, I attended to UNF basketball games, close to Amelia Beach and only a short ride to Savannah. Great spot at a great price!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Valued Guest,

Our entire team would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable experiences. Our number one goal is to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable, and we convert every stay into a repeat stay. I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on this stay with us. I will be sure to pat every member of our team on the back, as this helps them to stay motivated for the next guest. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have stayed at this facility many times. It is clean, affordable, convenient, and near many nice restaurants. The hotel staff is very friendly. It is a predictable stay, at the right price. If you want to relax and enjoy the sunshine, a nice swimming pool awaits! The hotel is just one half mile off of I-95. You can gas-up at several nearby stations.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thanks kindly for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. Our entire staff are very appreciative of your continued support as our valued guest. As you know, our number one goal at Econo Lodge, Kingsland, is to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able yet again exceed your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to see you again in the near future.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2014

As a frequent traveler, staying in hotels, lodges and motels throughout the United States, it is rare to find a place that is close yo perfection and indeed I have taken the time to write this review about just that place. Econo Lodge in Kingsland Georgia is a mix of perfection. Just 35 miles from Jacksonville, this quaint beauty is spotless, beds are extremely comfortable and no request is too much for the proud family that owns this hotel. They take pride in every detail and every guest is treated with superb care. In short if you want service, quality, to feel refreshed and get a generous and delicious over-sized breakfast and want to pay a price that is so fair, so reasonable and cheap that you feel you just hit the jackpot, don't bother with any other hotel lodge or motel in Kingsland Georgia or for that matter for 50 miles either direction just set your GPS to Econo Lodge Cumberland
1135 E. King Ave.Kingsland, GA 31548 and enjoy, relax and feel the value. 10 out of 10 outstanding management, service, comfort and quality!!!!

G Phillips - Miami FL.

• Stayed April 2014
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Mr. Philips,

Firstly we are very gracious for you having taken the time to write a review and share your experiences. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland our number one goal is customer service, and our entire team is committed to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Kershaw, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Econo Lodge in Kingsland is like home from home. I stay here often. Being a truck driver It is good to have a place to stop and get some much needed rest, Easy parking, clean rooms, All the staff go out of there way to make sure my stay quiet and uninterrupted. Plenty of restaurants near by.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear valued guest

First we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland each and every member of our team strives to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for your continued support and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 March 2014

These days, retailers and service people seem to drip with ice and professionalism (as they see it). Everyone I came into contact with at this little hotel treated us more like close family than clients or guests. I felt at home just minutes after walking into the lobby. Aside from that, the rooms were clean and well stocked with all the amenities needed. They have coffee for your room or in the dining area 24/7 and a pretty good little continental breakfast in the morning. The surrounding area offered great dining opportunities and just 10 minutes away was a waterfront area that allowed us to sit and forget the pressures of the day and the trip home. We stopped there in the early afternoon because we were simply getting tired of being on the highway. That stop was almost like a mini vacation at the end of the big vacation. We certainly left there feeling rested and relaxed. Stopping there every year on our way home is going to be the status quo. I say kudos and thanks to the staff at Econo Lodge. We may have found you by accident but we will keep coming back on purpose.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Valued Guest,

Feedback from our customers, is what keeps the staff motivated to continue to excercise the highest level of customer service. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences, and will be sure to give every single member of my team a "Pat on the back." Thank you for staying with us on your recent travels, and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Blackshear, Georgia
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I recently traveled to Kingsland, GA to see some friends. Was looking for a nice, clean and affordable place to stay. This was the spot! This hotel is in an ideal location, right off Interstate-95. There are many restaurants and gas stations close by( some within walking distance) which was very convenient. The rooms are simple, neat and clean. The room I stayed in had a table, microwave and mini-fridge, which was great as I spent multiple nights there and had a spot to store and prepare some food & drink. I had a nice, clean bathroom along with fresh towels and sheets. Overall the property was well maintained. During my stay I interacted with multiple members of staff and they were all very friendly and helpful. My friends and I were looking for something to do during the visit and the person at the front desk gave us some great suggestions. He actually went out of his way to help set up a fishing charter for us with one of the local captains which we thoroughly enjoyed (Captain Ken's Fishing Expeditions). Great overall experience, would definitely recommend it, two thumbs up!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing those kind words. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Positive feedback from customers, enables our entire team to go that extra mile every single day. Our entire staff is delighted that you enjoyed your fishing charter, with "Capt Ken's Fishing Expeditions," the bite is just getting better. We thank you for your business, and hope to see you again in the very near future.