“Not what it used to be...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Not what it used to be...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This was the first place I began to eat mexican food back when I was in college. I played soccer on sundays with owner and many of the employees. It was my go to restaurant 21+ years ago. I took my son there for girst time the other night. Service was good...the salsa tasted fresh not to spicy with a fresh cilantro flavor. I ordered the nopales salad with steak chicken n shrimp. It looked great but tasted a little bland. My son had 3 cheese enchilladas which he enjoyed and my wife had 2 beef tacos. Not what I had remembered but willing to give it another try with a diffrent entree.

Lilburn, Georgia
“Our "go to" restaurant in LaGrange”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We almost always go to Los Nopales when we are in LaGrange. The service is good, the food is plentiful, tasty, and a good value. My husband especially likes that they use poblano peppers in the Chile Rellenos. The cheese sauce is also very good.

Visited March 2014
LaGrange, Georgia, United States
“Great Food & Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We go there on Fridays after work to eat, drink and unwind. The staff is also great. Very friendly. They have great food and the margaritas are excellent.

• Visited July 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Fantastic Fajiyas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

We make it a point to make it here on our trips to Georgia. Service is great, margaritas are great, and the price is just right. What makes this restaurant? The fajitas. Great chicken, seasoning is sumptuous. Always consistently amazing.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tammy V
Birmingham, Alabama
“Average Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

My family had dinner at Los Nopales with friends and their children. We did not have to wait for seating. Our server took our drink orders quickly. I ordered the same thing I always do when trying out a new Mexican Restaurant and this was not the best....not the worst either...just average. The margarita's were average, as well.

• Visited June 2013