“Definitely not what "southern hospitality" normally is.”
Review of Brickhouse

Brickhouse
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Greeley, Colorado
“Definitely not what "southern hospitality" normally is.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Went to the Brickhouse because we were told it was a happening place to eat and enjoy some good drinks. When we got there the hostess sat us in a terrible place. My future mother-in-law went up and told the hostess we were not happy with the location and so they moved us. Our waitress was not concerned with providing us good service, and it felt like we were just part of the furniture instead of paying customers. Definitely not the type of relaxing atmosphere I expected.

• Visited November 2013

Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
“I”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Great calamari Like tempura, delicate really fresh greeksaladi and selection of oil
... I enjoyed the feta over all the plate, the server made it mine.

Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
“I am amazed ”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

At the bar, I am amazed with service by rachel, switching to my TV channels
When asked.
Best selection of draft brews
Clean bar!!!!
I met owner Jason who is involved active on It!

“Long wait but excellent food”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I ate at Brickhouse to celebrate my wife's birthday and this place was recommended to me by friends. Waited a long time for food/orders to be served even though there were not a lot of customers at the time. But the food was excellent and hot when they were served. Overall I give it a 4.

• Visited March 2013
columbus, ga
“Reviews give this place a bad rep!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had to go to LaGrange recently from Columbus for a car repair. I asked a friend who is from LaGrange where to eat and she recommended Brickhouse. I read trip advisor reviews and was a little concerned but she told me to just go and trust her. I am glad we did. I had the fried green tomato BLT and it was super good. My husband had the ham & cheese Panini and he enjoyed it as well. Service was good. Give it a try we did and I'm glad we did.

• Visited July 2013