“its a great place”

La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to stay and very relaxing. Clean comfortable stay at an. Affordable price.

For some reason I don't seem to be too disappointed with LA Quinta where ever I go.

It was a little loud on my floor from some kids runnig around but nothing too bad. It would not stop me from returning.

A very Good choice in Lagrange.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
lqguest_care, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I loved staying at this hotel, but the shower wasn't cleaned their was soap scum on the door and walls and floor of the shower and their was hair on the floor of the shower. Used toilet paper roll also the lady was talking to the customers while leaving me waiting for five minutes to check out. Our tv didn't work, so they sent someone up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Guest: I am glad you liked our hotel even after a few shortcomings we had and I thank you for writing a review for us online to let others know about us. I assure you that LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lagrange, GA is here for you and we look forward to provide you a great experience whenever you travel back to Lagrange, GA

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. Everything looked new. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Breakfast had a good selection. Lobby was immaculate. Great deal for the money. Location was easy to find near the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am very happy with the stay at LQ.....The hotel was beautiful, just as the pictures were online. The staff was great.... I am not one to recommend bad hotels and I must say this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqguest_care, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest: I am glad you liked our hotel and I thank you for writing a review for us online to let others know about us. I assure you that LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lagrange, GA is here for you and we look forward to provide you a great experience whenever you travel back to Lagrange, GA.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

If you ever find yourself anywhere in or around La Garange Georgia. The only way to stay is the La Quinta Inn and Suites. There is no other competition with rates this low and the latest in renovations. When you travel around 300 to 320 days out of the year you tend to know a little about the matter. Very quite environment with excellent and friendly staff, great WiFi connections in every room I've stayed in so far. Cracker Barrel, Apple Bees, Mexican, Long Horn, Chick- Fil-A. All within 1/4/mi. Hands down La Quinta!!! La Garange. 111 Hoffman Dr. THANKS!!

Room Tip: Laundry is on the second floor. All rooms are very quite. And its tucked back away from the highway...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time out of your schedule to leave us a review.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

i enjoyed my stay @ hoffman inn.the rooms were very clean,and the young lady @ the front desk was the friendliest front desk person I've dealt with.the maintenance man was super sweet and does a great job keeping the place up.no bad odors.in fact the place had a very pleasnt smell.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jodie M
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My family came to this hotel because of the Holiday Inn Express sign. The gentleman that checked us in was friendly and gave us a room. The outside and the lobby looked like a HIE but the rooms were run down and dirty. They had not cleaned behind the trash can in the bathroom for what seems like months and the tub was nasty. The breakfast was okay. The halls had stained carpet along with the room. I think the worst was when we came in and turned on the A/c it had a horible smell simular to vomit. Gross is my best discription. We were not even told it was not an HIE until we went to check out. Dont be fooled by the sign at the exit on the highway or out front!! THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY IN EXPRESS.

• Stayed: May 2013