“Much Improved”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
A TripAdvisor Member
“Much Improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2005

The hotel is now under new management and many changes have occured. This is just what the hotel needed. The new management is not hesitating to spend the necessary money. The staff is still great and very accomodating. And the price has not changed even though they have got to be spending some serious cash.

New stuff: Carpet, furniture, mattresses, artwork, fitness room, sheets and towels, wireless internet, and a newly paved parking lot.

Soon to be done: wallpaper, draperies, bedding(comforters, etc.), a/c units are to be overhauled.

The only thing they could improve on is the a/c. It is still an old unit. But at least they are cleaning them. This is now the best place in Lagrange to stay. The Hampton is a close second. But when they finish their updates I think the Holiday Inn will have a commanding lead.

• Stayed June 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2005

We stayed here late Spring 2004 for three nights. Very nice staff all round. Good breakfast and some cookies were made available to the kids at one time. Good sized outside pool was clean, tidy and available.
Hotel and accomadation was good and roomy. Had a slight cleaning/linen problem with room, this was rectified immediately. I would go again.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these LaGrange hotels
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange
Baymont Inn & Suites LaGrange
Lafayette Garden Inn & Conference Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
Address: 111 Hoffman Dr, I-85, Exit 18 - GA Hwy 109, LaGrange, GA 30241 (Formerly Hoffman Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Georgia > LaGrange
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Romantic Hotel in LaGrange
#2 Family Hotel in LaGrange
#2 Business Hotel in LaGrange
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 2.5*
The newly renovated La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 hotel is located in the heart of La Grange is ideal for a family vacation, and travelers will enjoy the convenience of the easy access from I-85 on the way to the award winning Calloway Gardens. Everything in the area is conveniently located nearby when you stay at the La Quinta Inn &...see more amp; Suites LaGrange / I-85 hotel and we are just minutes from the major businesses like Aerotron, the Walmart Distribution Center, Caterpillar and the KIA Manufacturing Plant. There are also a great variety of restaurants within a short distance. Both Ft. Benning and the Auburn University, as well as many of the Atlanta area attractions, are within an hour's drive from the La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 hotel. When you finish exploring the area attractions, head back to the La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 and unwind in our beautiful new rooms. Enjoy the conveniences of free high-speed Internet access, a 39-inch flat screen TV, individual coffee makers and also sleep in comfort on our new pillow top mattresses. There is a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment which is open from May to October. We also offer many business amenities and services along with express check-in and check-out. Our courteous staff prepares a scrumptious free Hot Breakfast every morning in the Lobby, along with your copy of the USA Today as our treat, so come enjoy the southern hospitality at the La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express La Grange Hotel Lagrange