“love this place”

Cuisines: Japanese
LaGrange, Georgia
“love this place”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My daughter and I went for lunch last week and as always we loved the sushi. The lobster roll is the best. The scallop, snowflake and super crunchy shrimp roll are always yummy. We have never had a bad meal there. This is hands down our favorite restaurant in Lagrange.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kelly D

Georgia, USA
“Was a fan, but....”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have been to Yama at least ten times. I love the variety of shrimp they have and my son loves the crab legs. The food is pretty good, but they had a major shift in their employees and I haven't received good service since. My son's to go order was horrible and when we went to have it replaced, they no longer carried crab legs. Then they still tried to charge us for a steak instead of just substituting for their error. Anyway, I will pick up sushi to go because there isn't any competition in Lagrange and the prices are decent.

The décor is way better than it used to be. There are televisions, new carpet, an a bar area. It is usually pretty quiet and the wait staff is nice enough.

• Visited March 2013
“Great sushi restaurant...”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

I found the food delicious especially the sushi rolls and worth the price. It took time for my food to be delivered because there was only one server/waitress.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank rjv912
lagrange ga
“american & asian Fusion”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

they have various of sushi roll
i have almost tried every single rolls on thier menu I LOV IT!
i am a big fan of fried stuffs
if you love fried tuffs rolls should try thier "super crunchy shrimp roll", "Spider Roll"
great service everytime i eat there

• Visited March 2013
“Food poisining”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I ate there about last month and I'm still sick!! I ordered a nigiri sushi plate and one rainbow roll n was in the bathroom 5 min later throwin up! I paid n left for west ga hospitil. BE FOREWARNED!