“Great Value for the Buck”

Fried Tomato Buffet
Ranked #9 of 107 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Wow, I was visiting LaGrange for a football game and was told that I had to stop in the Fried Tomato Buffet for dinner. When we arrived there was a short wait, but the lady at the counter was very pleasant. We went on a Friday night which is called fish night to all the patrons around town. The fish was there and then it was gone. The people would line the buffet waiting on the fish. I did get an opportunity to taste the fish and it was pretty tasty. I don't remember the name of the fish, but I had never had it before. The sides were very tasty as well. You have to try the sweet corn it was very good. They had plenty to choose from and the people who worked there were very helpful. It is not a large place so be prepared to sit in close proximity to the other patrons. It is well worth the stop if you are visiting LaGrange or passing by from Atlanta to the Alabama border. The total for 4 adults was $30 you can't beat that.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Tonight we ate at this fine establishment after having read good reviews about it. The buffet features mouth- watering Southern cooking at its best. Friday night is catfish nights. We had to miss out on the fish, for as soon as a tub was filled, folks swarmed it like gulls and, poof!, it was gone! We settled for the fried chicken, which was good. There was a line of patrons waiting when we arrived....had to take a number, but it was worth the short wait. Senior price was $6.50, how can you beat that? Though the place was crowded, we received good service...drink attendant was cordial, prompt , and accommodating, Good food,friendly service, reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

This is the best Buffet I have ever eaten at. All the food was fresh and not canned. The fried the chicken was perfect. This was my first time to go there and I can't wait to get back to Lagrange to eat there. Also very cheap.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is the best buffet that I have visited in a very long time. The food was great and the server that waited on us kept our glased filled and cups filled. Great expreience.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We loved the food. We didn't like the restaurant because it was small and not much room to get around in, especially when it's a buffet.