“Great value for the money”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #34 of 112 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Phone (706) 883-8100
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We spent the week end in LaGrange, GA at the Best Western. The IHOP was next door and very convenient . The service was good and the staff was nice. Matter of fact we ate breakfast the two mornings of our stay. My husband was pleased with IHOP and thought maybe we'd try our local IHOP now,

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We went around 4 a.m. August 4 and ended up standing at the front waiting to be seated for about 15 minutes while the server talked on his cell phone in the back. Finally a woman (I think she may have been a manager) seated us and we waited for about 10 minutes before she came back and took our drink order. It took forever to get our food. Not sure what the waiter was doing because he never waited on us and most of the table were empty with dirty dishes sitting on them. The place had a stinch that reminded me of dirty bathroom mop water. The food itself was good with the exception of my husband's biscuits and gravy, it was more like biscuits and a splash of gravy. We have been to IHops in several different states and this is the only one that has ever disappointed us.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Pretty Good, slow service! Food was good but the service was slow and food took forever to come to the table.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I'm not sure if we went in a bad day, or if this was usual for this ihop. But everyone in the restaurant seemed unhappy. I could hear every table around me complaining, the food was taking too long, it was cooked wrong, it was poor. People were getting up and leaving, servers kept apologizing. But we stayed, we were starving. The food didn't take too long coming out, but I quickly noticed I had a hair in my food! I sent it back, and got another plate, which was hot and tasted fairly good. I hope they just had a bad day!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

If you need to get somewhere fast, this is not the best choice especially during the PM shift. However, all servers were nice and it was clean.