“bbq at its best! desserts a must”
Review of Country's Barbecue

Country's Barbecue
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I had the brisket bbq sanwich with the best baked beans ever! I was full, but my friend recommended the Banana Pudding & it was fantastic. Huge serving that comes in a small Mson jar. I savoured each & every bite! Country is a must for down home bbq with southern hospitality, as the servers were so efficient...

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We ordered bbq sandwiches and fries which were very good. The meat has a nice smokey flavor. I will eat there again when I am in LaGrange.

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The barbecue pork and chicken was very good. Collards and slaw was terrific. Large portions were served. Packed house on Sundays. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Generous servings of country favorites: Fried Chicken Fingers,
BBQ, Scramble Dogs, & others. Fresh Veggies. Collards are great!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

service is A+ and the BBQ was very good. We had ribs, chicken, sliced pork and stew. We will stop again when we are in LaGrange.