“Wonderful service”

Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We ordered boxed lunches for the team and coaches. It was nice to walk in give our name and it was all prepared and ready to go. This really helped us a lot.

Visited July 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Quick Service-Good Quality”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I am not one for fast food usually but when driving to a relative's house for Thanksgiving 2013, I got off of I-85 and stopped here. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly. The food was freshly made in that I could tell it was not sitting on a heat rack or under a heat lamp. This is a good choice when traveling through this area of Georgia.

• Visited November 2013
Lanett, Alabama
“Yummy Chick-fil-A”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I Love this place so much!! Food is Great and Service is Always Amazing! I have never gotten anything at chick fil a that wasn't good!

• Visited October 2013
Bainbridge, Ga
“Chick-fil-a. Always a treat.”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Chick-fil-a is the very best fast food restaurant. My family eats there at every opportunity. This unit in LaGrange is always packed. Food is always fresh and good and service is exceptional. If they still had carrot/raisin salad salad on the menu, it would be just about tops.

Visited August 2013
LaGrange, Georgia
“LOVE some Chick-fil-a”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I would have to say Chick-fil-a is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. No matter which location, they are always so nice. I like the atmosphere of the Chick-fil-a on Commerce Ave. better than the one on the Parkway. But, the food at both is great!

• Visited July 2013