“Wonderful food”
Review of Captain's Cove

Captain's Cove
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in LaGrange
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We eat at this restaurant at least once a month and it always has excellent food. The service is over the top. They make you feel like you are a part of their family. I love the grilled shrimp and my husband enjoys the broiled flounder. Their lunch is very good, too, but we usually go for dinner with friends. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend eating there.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

No meal is bad here but I love their seafood salad platter at lunch. It is exactly what I think of when a seafood salad comes to mind - to bad it is 10:30 p.m. because I would run right out and order it now! It is only on their lunch menu, unfortunately. However, their dinner menu has a lot of good things to pick also. A full plate is what you get lunch or dinner. The dinning area, the wait staff, the décor are all average, but the food is outstanding.