“Great Value!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed at this location on our trip on our annual family vacation. I really enjoyed that we were able to get a ground floor room which made it easy to load and unload. The Pool was a nice way for us to unwind and relax after being on the road for 10 hours. We enjoyed the breakfast and the staff was very friendly and helpful with helping us figure out dinner options. The rooms were clean and had flat screen tv's in there and lots of channels to pick from. Connecting to the wifi was quick and easy and worked well.

Room Tip: Try to find something towards the end of the building so that its quiet and theres less cars passing...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cindy w
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear Cindy W
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I will be happy to share your comments with our staff, and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon. If you are ever in this area again, please do not hesitate to give us a call - we would love to welcome you back to LaGrange

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This place was beyond dirty! Not just outdated but stained carpet, blood on the wall, tooth paste spit on faucet, hair shavings in sink, dirty finger prints on light switch, bathroom looked like a gross gas station! Room was only $49. But I would have rather slept in the car!

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank This1Loves2travel

This1Loves2travel
I am sorry for your experience with us. I've addressed our management, maintenance and housekeeping team regarding the issues raised in your review and the steps we need to take to prevent this from happening again. Again, I apologize for the issues and hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I chose to stay at Red Roof on my recent trip to LaGrange to stay within my budget. I've stayed at two other hotels in LaGrange on previous trips, but this was my first experience with Red Roof. It's located on the quieter end of LaFayette Pkway, and aside from the friendly, helpful front desk clerk during my check-in, and check-outs, there was a bit to be desired.
Our room was 221, facing the Parkway, which did not cause noise problems. The most noise came from the loud room air conditioner. Our two double beds were clean, and comfortable enough for one night. The bathroom was average, not the dirtiest, or cleanest bathroom, but for one night, it was okay. I was under the impression this Red Roof Inn was a newer motel, but it's an older property that will meet your needs if you're able to overlook some imperfections. My few complaints would be in regards to the loud a/c noise, not enough towels for guests in the bathroom, and a dark, almost gloomy lobby.

Room Tip: No elevators to the second floor rooms. All rooms are exterior entry.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

janm175

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The booklet we received at the Georgia welcome center said it was newly renovated. That was not apparent to us.. the room was musty and totally outdated. If we were going to stay for more than one night we would not have stayed here The desk clerk upon arriving was super friendly and very helpful in getting our door open. He said he would return with wd40 which he did. Upon checking out the clerk barely acknowledged our existence. The continental breakfast(what a joke) had 3-4 stale muffins and old coffee. This was at 6:30 in the morning. I don't think I have ever rated a lodging facility this bad. Stay away

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joao42

Dear Joao42

Reviewed 4 June 2014

After a long trip from the UK to Atlanta then a drive in pouring rain we were glad of a rest and the room provided a space to relax and refocus. The Inn was on a busy highway but was near to food outlets. The room was serviceable, clean and comfortable for our needs . Breakfast was served in the main entrance and offered the usual buffet choices, waffles, coffee, sweet cakes, etc.
The manager was helpful and friendly and was able to make us feel more at ease with the next part of our journey (to Pensacola). All in all, we chose wisely and there is little to complain about this motel.

Room Tip: Near the entrance and away from the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fodenman48
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear fodenman48
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the Trip Adviser Reveiw. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine! We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here in a superior king, non-smoking room. The room was very nice, clean, quiet and the bed comfortable. Because I slept in, I did not have breakfast, but the clerk (Ken) offered to make me coffee! You can't beat it for the money! I'd readily recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Karen D
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Karen D

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your taking the time to offer such a thorough and thoughtfull review. It is our hope that you will remember us when you are back in the LaGrange area - we would love to welcome you back to our hotel!

Thank you , thank you, We are grateful for your wonderful review, we surely appreciate the fact you shared your feedback with the Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had a Booth at the Cotton Pickin' Fair in Gay, Ga and this was the closest room we could find for that weekend. The room was very clean and the staff more then helpful. Check in was quick and they were able to change our room to a ground floor with no problems. The manager told us about some nice eateries in town and gave us great directions. The price was very reasonable and we also had an AARP discount. If ever in that area again would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear would probably be quieter as this hotel is close to two majors highways
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Hi Dot u Thank you for staying with us . and for completing the Trip Adviser Reveiw. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine! We appreciate your support. Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us By telling us what you liked . We appreciate you kind comments concerning our staff.

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.