Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
“Good”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the stay at this hotel. Everything was clean and we'll kept and, the room was quite. For the price nothing can beat this place ,but if the water in the shower had of been a little bit warmer they would've gotten five out of five. But besides that I highly recommend it to anyone on vacation or just passing thru needing somewhere to rest.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Steuart S -
Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon. Until then, best wishes for a happy and successful 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Monticello, FL, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near Callaway Gardens. We had been here one year ago and decided to come back again. The staff were very friendly and made every attempt to keep us comfortable. Our heating/air conditioning system did not work properly, but we were comfortable with just turning the system off.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
James G - it was a pleasure seeing you again! We appreciate your support of our hotel and always look forward to your visit. I am sorry the AC decided to fail during your stay. We did, however, replace it with a new one. Always know that you can come to me with any issues you may have during your stay - your comfort and satisfaction are a priority. Thank you again for visiting - we look forward to your return.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I booked a room so I could spend Thanksgiving with family who did not have enough room at their house. Room was clean upon arrival and cleaned by housekeeping during stay. The front desk was helpful in modifying my reservation. One of the better Hamptons in the chain.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jjmat49022 - I'm glad you selected our hotel for your Thanksgiving visit with the family. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!
Indiana
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. There isn't anything at this exit except the hotel but a short ride to the next exit on the Interstate has lots of restaurants (we ate at the Longhorn Steakhouse and it was great).

I would have to agree with a previous reviewer that our room did have a strange smell (not upsetting, but just noticeable) that after being in the room a bit we did not notice any more.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
mike3412 - Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon!. If there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable or productive, please let me know.
boston, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Clean room and bathroom...breakfast was complimentary and served its function well. The only minor complaint was that the omelettes were like you would get on an airplane. Waffles, muffins, fruit, cereal were excellent. After we left we realized that we had left our e-reader device in the room. We called and they found it and offered to mail it to us. Overall a very good value.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John G - Thank you for your kind words, and your support of our hotel. We want to be your "home away from home" when you travel to LaGrange, so if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable or productive, please let me know.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stay in this hotel about 6 times a year. When I stay it’s for multiple nights, so I’ve got to know the staff very well and they have taken the time to get to know me. I’m very fond of this hotel, both for the quality of staff and for the value in quality of the room.
One example of why this is such a good hotel comes from the manager, who you will often see chatting with guests at breakfast. I’ve consistently noticed that when the manager is conversing, he is fully engaged in his conversation and never looks around to see who else is coming and going. It’s a little detail like this that really impresses me and shows me that the manager of this hotel really cares about his guests, which in turn is reflected in the staff.
As a location it’s a little out of the way from restaurants, but this makes it a very quiet location and a short trip on I-85 N to the next exit and you have a good choice of options.

Room Tip: Because of it's location, both east and west site rooms are very quiet. I like the lower level r...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Peter M - It was a pleasure having you as our guest and thank you for the glowing comments. We love the peace and quiet our location affords! If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your trust in us, and can't wait to welcome you back.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a work trip.

What can I say this is a real 2 star motel however the best one in the area. In the middle of the bible belt of the south so don't expect anything to be opened past 6pm - everyone either hiding at home or praying in church which is fine I respect that..

Rooms average size, both rooms that I stayed at had a nasty old odour.. Hotel tried to address this with no luck.

Great little gym opened early.

Nice breakfast with lovely helpful staff

If you are looking for boutique or luxury this is not for you..

• Stayed August 2013
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Risktrader1982 - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for the odor in your room. We are constantly working to make our guests as happy as possible and I am dissappointed to hear that we failed you. If there is anything we can do to make this up to you please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I would be delighted to speak with you at any time.
I am aware that we only get one chance to make a first impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business.
Sincerely, John McKinney, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
#1 of 2 in Warm Springs
Valley Inn Resort
Valley Inn Resort
#4 of 5 in Pine Mountain

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!