“Excellent Location”

Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We visited Lagrange as a birthday trip and this hotel is near all the attractions. It is quiet yet near the freeway for easy access to dining, gas, and other services. The grounds and the building are well maintained and a have a hometown quality. The service and staff were great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

SANDRA D
We appreciate your business and are thankful for your support and kind words. We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Good service. Great room. Good breakfast. What more could you ask for? The internet worked great. Lots of parking and close to I85 which was why we chose to stay there. Really quiet area for it being so close to the freeway. The staff was awesome! All really nice and represented the brand well.

Andrew E,
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about our staff. I hope you will consider staying with us again if you are ever in this area. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

When we checked in the air in the lobby was not on, in June... in Georgia... I asked how long it had been down and the front desk staff stated "2 weeks"! Room was fine. Breakfast was o.k. except for the main hot entree which was scrambled eggs and gravy. TASTED TERRIBLE, LIKE A BITTER CHEMICAL AFTER TASTE. I realize this is not the IHOP but by typical Hampton standards this was inedible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Jon M,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. As I mentioned in my email, we never intended to have the Lobby AC fail, be it June or otherwise. Getting parts, and getting parts that work, is time consuming when dealing with an older unit. We are confindet that the repairs we are making now will remedy the situation. As for breakdfast, I am sorry you found the items we serve distasteful. If there is anything we can do to make this up to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.
I am acutely aware that we only get one chance to make a good impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I travelled all night from San Antonio TX to Atlanta GA. As soon as I explained my problem to the staff, she quickly made arrangement, and got me a place. She was very sympathetic with me. On hearing that I am in the military, and my travel was due to military travel, she was very please to serve. I appreciate the professionalism of the staff. If I ever pass though this way I will use this hotel again. I am a fan of Embassy suites, but this staff gave me a positive impression of Hampton.

1  Thank Linda M

Linda M
It was an honor to have you stay with us, and thank you for your service, as well as for taking the time to review our hotel. If we can ever be of service to you again, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

At 10,000 HHonors points this hotel was an excellent value. The staff was very pleasant at check-in and check-out. The room was clean and the bed comfortable - as you would expect a Hampton Inn to be. The internet was easy to connect to, though very slow at 1.0 Mbps. One warning, the bathtub shower is narrow and sloped making the risk of slipping very high. The hotel is somewhat isolated, though just off the interstate - it is about three miles to town for eating and grocery shopping.

Room Tip: As noted above, the bathtub shower is narrow and sloped so be very careful since the risk of slippin...

elgringito,
Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity of serving you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed at this Hampton Inn for a youth baseball tournament. I guess I go back to the title of this review. Hampton Inns are not meant to be Four Seasons, but for the money, this was a great value. As Hampton Inns and comparable chains go, this place hit a home run from the staff, to the cleanliness, to the complimentary breakfast to check in and check out. I'd come back again and stay without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Ron B,
Thank you staying with us, and for the kind words about our hotel and staff. It was a pleasure having you and your team stay here. We appreciate your trusting us for your lodging needs and look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a very nice hotel. We would stay here again if we are in the area.This was just an overnight stay while traveling to St Siamon's Island for a wedding. The parking was a little bit tight, but our overall stay was very nice. Use of the computer was very easy. Stayed for breakfast, it was good, but nothing different from any other hotel. Lobby area is very nice. The room was clean and the price very is reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Amos H,
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and thank you for the review of our hotel. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your trust in us, and can't wait to welcome you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
#1 of 2 in Warm Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!