“Great place to stay”
Review of Morija Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morija
Morija Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Morija B&B and Inns
Marana, Arizona
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at the Morija Guest House in late May for about a week. We decided to lodge in one of the "apartments" about 75 steps below the main house so we could all be together and have some privacy. That put us near the "youth center" owned by the Guest House, which was wonderful for our 5 year old daughter who made many new friends with whom she played when they came home from school. Meals in the main house were very good and the hospitality was fantastic. We felt very safe and comfortable, and will come back to the Guest House if we are ever again in Morija.

Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 9 March 2014

After having problems with my booking in Maseru I decided to come to this beautiful guest house in Morija! Thanks to Brigitte and her staff I had a wonderful stay with some other guests from around the world:-)

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Lochaline, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My family and I stayed in Morija Guest House for a couple of days in October 2013. It is truly wonderful place in a beautiful country with the most friendly people. We stayed in a room upstairs which was entirely made out of thatch. It looked wonderful. The guest house is beautifully situated on a cliff overlooking the surrounding area. At night we would watch the most breathtaking sunsets. We also went on a pony trip from the Guest House which was an amazing experience. I loved our time in Lesotho.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank VeroniqueWalraven
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Thanks to Brigitte and her staff to give me wonderful weekend at her guest house. You know, it's very difficult to seek information in Sesotho history and culture in this country due to lack of books, museum, even online information. Before going to Morija Guesthouse, I had been living in Lesotho for 2 months but I know very little about this country. I joined the Sesotho culture and language weekend. After that, I could have some simple communication with local people. I also learnt how this nation is established. In addition, I had my first Sesotho meals at Morija GH after my 2 month stay in Lesotho.

Apart from that, Morija guest house is located in a very beautiful and green place. And you may know, it's quite hard to find a green place in Lesotho. It's also near several important highlight place of interest in Lesotho.

Therefore, I strongly recommend the tourists to stay at Morija House. And I strongly recommend expats to join the Sesotho culture and language weekend.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floor in the main house is disturbed when people talk or walk in the main house...