“Good Times”

Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Park
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located next to the flying j gas station. We are one of the cleanest Denny's around. Stop by for good food, great customer service with a smile Try are new coffee: Denny's Signature Diner, Dark Diner Roast, and are new Decaf coffee. Plus are famous 2,4,6,8 menu deals. Also we have recently designed our new drivers and customer lounge with free Wi - fi, and 5 different FLAT screen TVs
Flora
“Good Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

We were greeted with a smile, good meals for all 4 of us. Hot cocoa was very good, waitress, Theresa was. Very attentive. I would recommend to others to stop here, very clean.

“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

After a long day, stoping at Denny's, we were hoping for fast, decent food. We where greeted by Keira and sat and drinks came right away. Food came right after we ordered and was phenomenal, we were constant checked up on and taken well care off! Have to stop next time I'm on I-75!

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,103 helpful votes
“Only One Waitress but Still Very Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stopped at this restaurant for breakfast on the way to Atlanta. Was surprised that at 7 AM there was only one waitress on duty who also served as hostess and cashier. Despite having to do all this and wait on 9-10 tables she never missed a beat and provided very good service. Food was very good and served nice and hot.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RLWOrangePark
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best Denny's I've been to in a while”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

I must of admit I was nervous about eating here base on previous reviews of this location. But I love Denny's so I gave it a try. Food and service was excellent. Atmosphere was pleasant and very clean. Staff friendly, it's truly one of the best Denny I've been to in a while. I Highly recommend this restaurant for Denny's lovers.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Flerese S
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

It seems to take an extremely long time to eat here. The service is horrible. The food is below average. Probably wouldn't go back, unless forced to.

Gregory S, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, 1 February 2013
Denny's of lake park ga is under new management. I apologize for any previous poor service and will like to invite customers back out to a better and excellent quality of service. At Denny's customers are number 1. Thank you .