“Great food and even better service!”
Review of Da Rajun Cajun - CLOSED

Da Rajun Cajun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stumbled upon this place looking for a flea market in the area and we sure are glad we did!....We happened to go in on 50 cent wings special and it was well worth the money. Wings were large and cooked to perfection, our waitress was super friendly and made sure we always had full drinks and plenty of dipping sauces. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area to stop in and support the local business. I was traveling with myself two teenagers and two young sons and EVERYONE was pleased, which is not always easy to do!

1  Thank Claudia L

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I love hot wings and fries..Hot is the way to go. You should stop in an grab a bite. I will definately come back and try other flavors. I am just partial to hot. :) I would tell anyone about this place.

1  Thank Cindy887
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Stopped in with some friends on Saturday evening.. Week drinks, had to send crawfish back, fried food tated ok but not anything to brag about. I wouldn't recommend to friends

1  Thank TRKJKY
Da Rajun C, Owner at Da Rajun Cajun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Da Rajun Cajun has been under new management since May 2013. We are now a non-smoking establishment. We are committed to the highest standard of service and food quality. Please stop by on your next trip through Lake Park, Ga. You won't be disappointed!