“Wonderful Food, Excellent Staff & Owner”
Review of Kennedy Steakhous - CLOSED

Kennedy Steakhous
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 September 2014

My husband and I have eaten at Kennedy's a couple of times now and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The steaks are great (cooked to perfection and NOT overloaded with seasonings). We also love the wonderful french fries and onion rings - all cut and cooked in house! We cannot recommend this restaurant enough. If you have not tried it, you are missing out on a great local gem.

1  Thank TeddyBette

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The food here is great and I love the atmosphere. They truly bought a much needed option to the Lake Park area this is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two as the dining booths give you privacy. But if you have family and friends they have a great seating area for that too. The only problem I can come with is the owners daughter while she is very cute and would guess she 4 or 5 years old(the place is named after her) she meets you at the door she can become annoying while your trying to eat or carry on a conversation as she constantly comes over to your table asking questions.

3  Thank dbrown3941
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My first trip to Kennedy's was a date night for the bride and myself. We had heard of it from a friend and decided to check it out. Being fairly local we were looking for a new go to place for a great meal and we found just that at Kennedy's. I had the ribeye and the bride had the filet they were both perfectly cooked and delivered promptly. We each had a salad and grilled veggies and they were very good as well. The owner came by the table to make sure we were delighted with our meals and the greeter and waitress were very friendly and attentive. My tea glass was never empty. The restaurant is named after the owners granddaughter we learned from the owner and she came by to make sure we had everything we needed, she is about 6 years old and cute as a button. We have found our go to place for steak in the Valdosta area. Excellent.

3  Thank J'son S
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the second time we've eaten at Kennedy's. The owner and staff are hands-on and very attentive. The menu presents a good cross-section of choices.

The food quality is very good, meat is seasoned nicely and the portions are a perfect dollar value. I tried the sirloin tips. They were perfectly cooked as were the accompanying grilled vegetables. Others had chopped steak and smaller (of 2 choices) rib-eye and were very satisfied. The little brownie sundae shooter $1.50 was a light finish to cap off and very good meal.

Give Kennedy's a try. It's well worth the short drive from Valdosta down to Lake Park.

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

First time here......place was packed but service was good and steaks and sides were cooked to order......server really took good care of us and the dessert was awesome! Will return......

1  Thank AF_peanut4302