You get what you pay for :-(. There is a big sign outside that's says newly renovated rooms; I think there is a different meaning to the word renovated. Carpet dirty and old, bathroom with mold and rust, hallway smelled like pets and cigarettes.
Don't stay here..not worth it.
Room was not well cleaned. Carpet was not vacuumed. TV remote did not work... Neither did it after batteries were changed. Had to make another trip to desk for new remote and someone to come and program it. Grout in bathroom on floor was black. The desk light to be turned on by switch by door did not come on. A passing guest alerted me that the light over the sink could be reached by reaching around the wall. It was totally dark on entering the room. This is a safety as well as a convenience issue. The two staff I interacted with were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Do not plan to stay here again, though I have many times in the past.