Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
US$107
US$102
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$65
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$113
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2012

It was an average stay at an average hotel. Nothing terribly bad or extremely good. We would stay again. It was clean. Towels were not the most absorbent or very large.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2012

If you are traveling with a dog you cannot do better than the Quality Inn in Lake Park, Georgia. They have a great staff who are pet friendly too. There is a very large wooded area with roads through it right behind the motel. It is an excellent place to walk a dog. The continental breakfast is quite good, the rates are reasonable and it is easy to get to from I-75. On one occasion after I'd check out and drive about 15 miles, I discovered I'd left something a good leather jacket in my room. From past experiences I thought it would be found and kept by someone there but to my surprise when I called they told me they had it at the desk and were holding it for me. I was already sold on the place but that made me an even stronger fan. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We stayed here on our way to Ft Lauderdale and could not believe the state of this room. The beds were comfortable but the noise from adjoining rooms kept us awake most of the night. Every shower being turned on, every toilet flush and running tap sounded as if it originated in the room. The only face cloth was stained gray-brown and the towels too thin to have much drying power. Shower curtain and bath enclosure were spotted with mold. Trim around the sink had become unglued. Never again will I trust the "Quality" of this company.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Xellentcruisenut
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Former Holiday Inn Express, this place has fallen sharply into a state of neglect. Ice machines haven't worked for >year, trash frequently overflowing, pool is green, rooms are fair (clean, good bedding, nothing fancy), cheapest rates and still 85% vacant...
Hampton Inn or Days Inn look like a better value at this exit!

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Clay O
Reviewed 29 July 2010

don't stay here-you will regret it-we do

if i had not guaranteed for late arrival, i would have pulled out immediately

i have been burnt badly twice in the choice hotel chain, and they really do not give you any recourse-thanks for trip advisor-i will now use prior to making res

Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple