US$101
  • Pool
US$120
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$63
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$105
US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This one is a bit hard to review. On the plus side, the room LOOKED clean. Beds were okay. No phone, but they solved that pretty quickly. No newspaper in the morning, but a better than average breakfast in the morning for free. However, both my wife and I itched while laying in bed, though we saw nothing-- no bugs visible. Finally, we tried to find HBO on their tv -- something listed on their outdoor sign. They said they did not have it; when we mentioned the sign, the employee acted as though she did not know what we were talking about. This Quality Inn is definitely a mixed bag.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Stayed here overnight on a trip to Orlando. Interior was very dated but clean. Beds were OK, breakfast was pretty good. Good location right off interstate close to Cracker Barrel and several fast food places. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank chadt
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We enjoyed our one night stays, they had a lot of places to eat within walking distance. Also within walking distance couple of discount book stores and antique places.

The wireless was non-functional. The hotel had contracted with "golden tree" service for internet. I could connect to "golden tree" service easily but from "golden tree" to the internet, the service continually hung up and timed out. Wireless performed the same on both stays.

The desk person was friendly

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2012

It was an average stay at an average hotel. Nothing terribly bad or extremely good. We would stay again. It was clean. Towels were not the most absorbent or very large.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2012

If you are traveling with a dog you cannot do better than the Quality Inn in Lake Park, Georgia. They have a great staff who are pet friendly too. There is a very large wooded area with roads through it right behind the motel. It is an excellent place to walk a dog. The continental breakfast is quite good, the rates are reasonable and it is easy to get to from I-75. On one occasion after I'd check out and drive about 15 miles, I discovered I'd left something a good leather jacket in my room. From past experiences I thought it would be found and kept by someone there but to my surprise when I called they told me they had it at the desk and were holding it for me. I was already sold on the place but that made me an even stronger fan. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple