“Good price, clean”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lake Park
Soda Springs, Idaho
“Good price, clean”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Stopped here as a one night stop from FL to KY. Stopped here because we wanted the points for our Choice Privileges program through Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, etc. But when the barely English-speaking woman at the front desk told us they weren't part of that, I was a bit nervous about the room. I had my boyfriend check it out before we agreed. We were surprised. It wasn't bad at all. The room was clean and neat. There were two issues: the refrigerator rattled a lot (so we just unplugged it) and when we turned on the shower, the main faucet didn't go off...but that wasn't a big deal, just meant there was more water in the tub. Overall, it wasn't bad. Price was $45/night.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Waddy_Sarah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here to get some rest while traveling. The front desk girl was acting really strange. (We thought we might have walked in on a robbery or something, goodness forbid!!) When we made it to the room, we quickly noticed that the place lacked "quality." The bathroom was dark and dingy looking and the carpet looked like it was 10 years past old. We were so exhausted that we just crashed anyway. Amazingly enough though the bed was HUGE and SOOOO comfortable. Then again, maybe we were just really tired. NO, I would NOT recommend you stay here. It's scary.

Room Tip: We didn't hear any noise at all during our stay. We were sleep.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Lake Park hotels

st. petersburg
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stayed here one night as a stopover on my way back from North Carolina. I chose it because it was a quality Inn and the price was right. Although I have had success with other quality inns, at a reasonable price, this one was terrible. The toilet would not flush, the light where the bathroom sink was did not work, there was a roach, big deal, and a small child's dirty stock poking out from under the bed. These are the things that I can remember right now, all I do know for sure is don't stay here.

Room Tip: To get a good room, stay some where else.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank fishlaw
Tyrone, Georgia
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We stopped her on our way back from Florida as the location is great, right off of I-75 and near alot of restaurants. However, when we checked in, the front desk girl said the Wi Fi was not working but they were trying to fix it. Since it was late anyway, we did not mind too much. However, once we got into the room, we wished we had not stayed here. Hair all over the bathroom, toilet seat did not fit the toilet, the toilet paper holder was hanging out of the wall, there were stains on the furniture...it was gross. The beds were decent thankfully, although we all itched the next day? The breakfast was just OK and when we went to check out, we noticed dust and hand prints all over the counter just under the "Quality Inn" service pledge. How ironic!Do yourself a favor and drive on!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Melissa H
Muldraugh, Kentucky
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I stay here alot and im always happy and the price is good people talk about the towels we had nice fluffy ones will stay there again will stay there again the front desk wasnt mamed very good but who cares i had the room i wanted

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
LAKEFIELD
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We stopped here for an overnight while heading to Florida for the Winter we knew the area and wanted to stay here one night but I wont at this Motel. I should have know once we got to our room and found a dirty cleaning cloth in the bath tub no towels etc and had to call the front desk to get some for our showers. We were on the second floor which I dont know why as only 5 or 6 rooms were ever filled that night and of course the ice machine dosent work on that floor so we had to go to lower level. When coming back from dinner there were no lights on in the stairwell area and made it tricky finding your way up the stairs but we were going to bed and wouldnt need to go out again and assumed the lights were on a timer and would come on soon.In the morning we went to go for coffee and the lights were still out and my wife slipped on the last step as it is painted to resemble the landing and twisted her angle (not broken but bad enough she couldnt do anything for most of the week. The free breakfast was ok but with only a dozen guests I couldnt expect more. When we went to check out there was no employee to be found even checking back rooms at the office with another couple checking out . We finally left a note for the employee to email our receipt. We sent a email off to Quality Inn about the stay and my wifes injury but the 1st went unanswered for more than 5 working days and upon sending a second email threatning to sue for injuries they finally responded with an offering of 25% off on our next stay at a Quality Inn which I wont be doing any time soon. My Advise stay away for at least this Quality Inn at All Costs

Room Tip: Dont Stay here at All
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Craiga
Cutlerville, Michigan
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We arrived not seeing a care by the rooms. Checked into a modest priced room, Mid $40/s. Thought it may be a poor stay because it was so empty. Well that was wrong. The room though modest was neet and clean. Our sleep was good, and we had a great hot breakfast. The help at check in and out was quick and efficient. I would stay there again if we are there at the right time

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
#15 of 33 in Valdosta
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 33 in Valdosta

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!