“Great Service”

J. Peters Grill & Bar
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Lavonia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I ordered the fried shrimp and Flounder. It was great. My wife had the prime rib, Cooked to perfection and large enough for two. The salad and honey butter croissants were great.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went here while camping at Tugaloo. Food was very good and service was tops. Rolls are worth the trip.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Just off interstate 75, great food and large portions. Enjoyed everything I have tried on the menu. J. Peter's chicken is my favorite. Get a banana pudding to share for dessert.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We went here as a group, so had a room to ourselves. The food was excellent, although a bit more pricey than we are used to. The only other place that has a house salad equal to this one is Copper River. This salad cannot be beat! Service was good also. The only reason I did not rate this highest, was the noise of the music.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family and I stopped there on our way to Hartwell. Granted it was a Friday night around 7:30 so it was packed. We got seated around 8:15. Our waitress took our order and from then on we rarely saw her. She didn't bring our food, nor did she check to see if we got what we ordered. We had to flag someone down just for beverage refills. Needless to day, the tip she received from our reflected the poor service. The food was good but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again.

1  Thank LEGrayNorthCarolina

Been to J. Peters Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!