“Never Again”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lavonia
Old Washington
“Never Again”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Not a nice property at all. There was clothing, medication, and a makeup bag in a drawer still from a previous customer. I would not have found it since I was only staying for a very short time (5-6 hours of sleep only while driving a long way) but I couldn't find a remote control in my room. I did finally find it under a pillow and between the mattress and the wall. Bathroom mirror was disgusting, shower was the same, the parking lot in the back of the property was so filled with huge holes that my car was most likely damaged just getting to my room. Find another place to stay unless you have no other choice. The gentleman at the desk was nice enough, I am guessing he was in his late 60's to early 70's so I didn't call him or bother him with any of this I just wanted to sleep and get out of there as quick as I could.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Mark B
fantasy097, General Manager at Super 8 Lavonia, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you in response to your visit at the Super 8 - Lavonia. I am a little applaud about your room not being to your standards as this is not hold we do business. I will investigate this situation, however, we look forward to having you back again with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Augusta
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stopped in on a stormy night and was given a room right away. Thanks for making our stay a good one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Mesa
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Got stuck over the weekend and had such a great time great food around area ron the motel check in guy was so nice he took me to local laundry mat to get my clothes washed and picked me up nicest motel I ever stayed in wow and I stay in alot of different ones way to go super 8

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
High Point
Reviewed 7 December 2013

the clerk on duty was very nice, did a good job.. were thankful to get a room
on short notice. the room was nice, really liked the firm mattress.
add a few more items on the breakfast

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Don't be fooled by the pictures online! This place is disgusting! The room was dirty, the beds are like twin beds and the walls are paper thin!! Stopped late a night to get some sleep and needed a place to rest my head, the other option nearby was booked, so didn't have a choice on where to stay. Wish I would have kept driving!! DON'T STAY HERE!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Lavonia hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lavonia
Rodeway Inn
Country Hearth Inn Toccoa
Toccoa Inn and Suites
Toccoa Inn and Suites
#2 of 3 in Toccoa

Been to Super 8 Lavonia? Share your experiences!