“Great stay and great breakfast”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I loved the beds, the pillows were soft, the sheets and duvet were really clean. The location was excellent and the breakfast was wonderful! The hotel staff were really helpful in dealing with kids and their messy issues. I really liked this place.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We found this hotel to be clean and well appointed. The staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfasts were excellent with many choices and ample table space. Checkin and checkout was quickly accomplished. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I am a database systems programmer, and I do conferences and training in this area every month or two. The hotel itself is great, but the attentiveness of the staff and housekeepers make it awesome. The breakfast is nice and the staff there are friendly when you talk to them. The housekeepers keep the rooms very clean. I was greeted and helped frequently by a front desk staff member named Kenisha. If you stay here, be sure to talk to her. She is very friendly and always willing to help. She is legitimately interested in helping your stay be a great one. I always stay here because of the friendliness of the staff and the decent corporate rate. They also have potent A/C, which is a necessity in the Atlanta metro area.

Also note: The Assi plaza has a lot of really authentic Asian cuisine. It's authentic to the point where most of the signs aren't in English. If you're looking for legitimate un-Americanized Asian food, look for this complex on Old Peachtree Blvd. You can get to it from taking N Brown Road or Sugarloaf Pkwy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2014

hotel and staff are excellent. Breakfast lady went over and above. Best ever. we travel all over and found this to be the best so far when we come to Atlanta. Hilton brands has done well with how they teach there staff the meaning of taking care of customers like family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Arrived at this very convenient location and was greeted by pleasant and service oriented staff. Enjoy the free internet, clean spacious room and also the small but adequate fitness room. Could not believe the price based on the location. Breakfast was convenient and offered plenty of options. As a business traveler this was a great place at a great price!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We just came back yesterday from this hotel after staying Thurs. to Sun. It was very clean and the rooms had everything you need. The complimentary breakfast was awesome and we particularly enjoyed the pool and outside patio area for my 6 yr. old granddaughter. I especially wanted to write this review for the fabulous staff we met. We came to Lawrenceville to take my 18 yr. old granddaughter to college at Ga.Gwenette and were quite despondent on the last day at finally leaving her and going home. In fact, I was in tears sitting in the breakfast area when a lady named Nell who worked in the kitchen came over and hugged me and said everything was going to be alright. She was a g'mother herself and gave me her card and told me to have my granddaughter call her or come see her if she needed anything. She would look out for her. I was so grateful and relieved.This woman is a jewel and I wanted the hotel to know how lucky they are to have her. I will be keeping in touch w/ her. It was truly a wonderful experience to have a complete stranger be so kind. I also want to commend the hotel clerk, Anthony for his friendliness and conversations. We enjoyed so much staying there. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Does what it says on the tin. I had a room which had been sprayed with a strong air freshener, which played havoc with my Asthma - but that wasn't a criticism of the hotel as the room was very clean. staff were very very nice. I made the mistake of not realising the Hamptons don't have a restaurant, when I arrived from the UK late in the evening I was just looking for a quite bite - which resulted in getting back in the car and driving to find a resturant. Chose to look at other options when I returned

Room Tip: Ask for one which has never had a smoker or a clean post a smoker if you have asthma.