Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
US$93
US$88
US$68
US$63
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$112
La Quinta
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseparate bedroombeer and winefull size refrigeratorhome away from homeevening receptionhash brownsgreat hotelfelt like homecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsenjoyed my staywedding partywould definitely stay here againfire pitstaff was friendlyexcellent stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our family stayed at this location for a after wedding party. We had family members from out of state and we had the pool area and banquet hall reserved. We had an outstanding time. The hotel rooms were comfortable and just felt like home. The front desk staff was courteous and extremely helpful. We would recommend this hotel or any Hilton to anyone. We will stay again and will definitely stay at a Hilton the next time we go out of town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our new patio area!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was in town on a five day business trip and stayed here. I loved my room, the entire layout was perfect for my long stay. My suite was immaculately clean, you can tell they had washed/steamed the carpet and sofa. I made good use of the kitchen, the fridge was nice to store some essentials. I felt as at home as I could feel on the road...

I'd definitely book another stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

It's wonderful to hear that we can be your "home away from home". That is our goal! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our stay at Homewood Suites was an overall excellent experience from booking the hotel to our last day. I was surprised to see that they offered to shop for any needed grocery items. The amenities provided are outstanding. Housekeeping was consistent and paid attention to security issues not allowing anyone in the room without making sure they had the appropriate key to enter. I felt safe. the hotel was centrally located near Atlanta, Georgia with easy access from the interstate and shopping centers. We were there for an annual local golf tournament and plan to stay at Homewood Suites next year. I recommend this hotel to anyone as the service is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and particularly appreciate your comments about our team. We strive to offer great service so it is great to hear when we succeed!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went to a wedding in Lawrenceville/Duluth area and stayed at this Homewood Suites. It was very convenient to highways, major thoroughfares and great restaurants. It was also across the street from Sugarloaf Mills (a wonderful outlet mall)
The rooms are large and recently remodeled. The entire hotel is very clean and the breakfast was wonderful! Dinner is also included on week nights although we did not eat dinner here.
The value is incredible for what you get here. We would stay again!
The only drawback was a very slow elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators and ice machine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are very excited about the new patio look and are looking forward to it's completion!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were in town with a large group for a wedding. The hotel was very easy to find right off of I-85. We arrived early but were given our rooms right away, I had some special requests that were taken care of immediately. Rooms were spacious, clean, and efficient. All rooms come with small kitchen which is great if you are staying a while. There is a nice but small gym and pool area and great outdoor seating. The breakfast which is included was a little different daily and the room was very clean. All the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

Room Tip: I usually ask for a room away from the elevator and ice machine. They also have some rooms with a door between the bedroom and living room with a fold out couch.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank3213

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to visit some of the local attractions.
We hope went well with your event.