“One of our favorite hotels!”

Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
“One of our favorite hotels!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel has got to have one of the best sleeping beds ever. The rooms are extremely clean. The room provides a full refrigerator, a great plus for traveling. Breakfast is included every day, and dinner is included Monday through Thursday evening. We had fajitas during our stay. The fajitas were as delicious as we've had in any restaurant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
We are so happy that you were able to make use of the Homewood advantages. Thanks for choosing our Homewood Suites!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Quiet, clean and friendly. I don't sleep well in hotels due to noise but this place was very quiet. Breakfast is great and the afternoon snack/wine/beer and dinner is a good compliment. Best stay ever.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Yay! "Best stay ever" is a wonderful compliment. We will look forward to your next visit!
Flowery Branch, United States
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our family stayed at this location for a after wedding party. We had family members from out of state and we had the pool area and banquet hall reserved. We had an outstanding time. The hotel rooms were comfortable and just felt like home. The front desk staff was courteous and extremely helpful. We would recommend this hotel or any Hilton to anyone. We will stay again and will definitely stay at a Hilton the next time we go out of town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our new patio area!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town on a five day business trip and stayed here. I loved my room, the entire layout was perfect for my long stay. My suite was immaculately clean, you can tell they had washed/steamed the carpet and sofa. I made good use of the kitchen, the fridge was nice to store some essentials. I felt as at home as I could feel on the road...

I'd definitely book another stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
It's wonderful to hear that we can be your "home away from home". That is our goal! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our stay at Homewood Suites was an overall excellent experience from booking the hotel to our last day. I was surprised to see that they offered to shop for any needed grocery items. The amenities provided are outstanding. Housekeeping was consistent and paid attention to security issues not allowing anyone in the room without making sure they had the appropriate key to enter. I felt safe. the hotel was centrally located near Atlanta, Georgia with easy access from the interstate and shopping centers. We were there for an annual local golf tournament and plan to stay at Homewood Suites next year. I recommend this hotel to anyone as the service is excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and particularly appreciate your comments about our team. We strive to offer great service so it is great to hear when we succeed!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went to a wedding in Lawrenceville/Duluth area and stayed at this Homewood Suites. It was very convenient to highways, major thoroughfares and great restaurants. It was also across the street from Sugarloaf Mills (a wonderful outlet mall)
The rooms are large and recently remodeled. The entire hotel is very clean and the breakfast was wonderful! Dinner is also included on week nights although we did not eat dinner here.
The value is incredible for what you get here. We would stay again!
The only drawback was a very slow elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators and ice machine.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are very excited about the new patio look and are looking forward to it's completion!
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were in town with a large group for a wedding. The hotel was very easy to find right off of I-85. We arrived early but were given our rooms right away, I had some special requests that were taken care of immediately. Rooms were spacious, clean, and efficient. All rooms come with small kitchen which is great if you are staying a while. There is a nice but small gym and pool area and great outdoor seating. The breakfast which is included was a little different daily and the room was very clean. All the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

Room Tip: I usually ask for a room away from the elevator and ice machine. They also have some rooms with a do...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank3213
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to visit some of the local attractions.
We hope went well with your event.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!