It was the best holiday and experience of my life! My highlight would surely be snorkeling with dolphins as this has always been something on my bucketlist. The staff is very kind and makes you feel at home. I want to go back! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, luxury lodge is nestled on the pristine coast of Northern KwaZulu-Natal, within the Isimangaliso World Heritage Park. Its clear, warm waters offer superb snorkeling and unspoiled off-shore scuba diving, arguably the best in South Africa. Air conditioned suites, mouth-watering cuisine, romantic candlelight dinners on the beach and relaxing Sea Spa treatments. Guided forest walks, kayaking, sundowners and seasonal turtle tracking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Thonga Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thonga Beach Hotel Mabibi
- Thonga Beach Lodge South Africa/KwaZulu-Natal