“Afternoon excursion.. Delightful treat”
Review of Sabine's Coffee Haus - CLOSED

Sabine's Coffee Haus
“Afternoon excursion.. Delightful treat”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I've been driving through Lexington for several years and saw this place open up. I've always meant to stop in Lexington to look at the antique shops. It's a blink and you'll miss it kind of place. Eating here was kind of like stopping by my friend's house or Mom's place for a quick bite. My BF and I had a bratwurst each and it came with a bag of chips and we ordered a side of German potato salad while we sat at farmhouse style antique table. The eatery is full of artwork, hand knitted goods for sale, and photography by the owner. You can also order coffee and pastry here. It was just us and the owner and a local for a visit. The food was tasty and I'm glad we stopped by in a whim. If you're driving through Lexington, GA don't write this place off, stop in and get a drink (they also serve beer) and a couple of brats.