“Horrendous! I give it a ZERO-star rating!”

InTown Suites Lilburn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lilburn
InTown Suites Lilburn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lilburn
metro Atlanta, Georgia
“Horrendous! I give it a ZERO-star rating!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had made a review of this property earlier, but it was deleted because I didn't have a name on my profile. So, I now have a profile name (RCC), and I wanted to put the post back on.
This hotel is the WORST hotel that I have ever stayed at - and I have stayed at many a hotel. If you drive by the place, it looks like it's in good shape, but believe me, looks are definitely deceiving, in this case. My unit had a mattress that was soooo old, that it actually collapsed in the center. The sheets were stained. The air conditioning unit REEKED of mildew, and was actually GREEN inside. The carpet was absolutely threadbare/worn out. Plus, my stove didn't work properly. And, if you don't want to hear what your neighbor is saying, you better bring some ear muffs, cuz the walls are paper-thin, as far as sound is concerned. And, the unit just plain smelled awful; the smell permeated my clothes, and I had to wash them, to get the stink out! Overall, the place is just worn out! Plus this property fronts Highway 78, which is the main thoroughfare to Atlanta, and the traffic noise will keep you awake at night, and will wake you up EARLY morning if you are located toward the front half of the hotel. Management just plain didn't seem to care about the property. Plus, you can't get a refund if you want to leave early; you're STUCK paying the whole week and either live in grief or leave. I chose the latter!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
23 Thank RCC2203

Travellers are raving about these Lilburn hotels

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lilburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#8 of 11 in Stone Mountain
La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross

Been to InTown Suites Lilburn? Share your experiences!