“Nice Thai and Chinese restaurant”
Review of Chiang Mai Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chiang Mai Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Small and cozy but good food and clean. Check out their daily lunch specials too. Quick lunch service if you don't have time to linger.

There are newer reviews for Chiang Mai Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 2 November 2011

I've lived here for 5 years and finally managed to visit this nice little restaurant near where we shop. I was pleasantly surprised to find a nicely decorated atmosphere. I had returned recently from the city of Chiang Mai in Thailand and felt I had just re-entered. The food was excellent and the service pleasant. We'll be regular customers now.

2  Thank Jimbobka
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 1 February 2008

Received the food quickly :) Tom Yum soup was awesome as was the Thai Tea. Of the two dishes my boyfriend & I got (Pad Thai & Pad Se Ew) We liked them both, but we've had better. The place had a pretty nice setting. We'd both give it a 3 & a half star but it doesn't do HALF stars here so I'd give it a 3.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook