Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$125
US$112
SpringHill Suites
My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 / Lithia Springs, GA(Lithia Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
US$153
US$128
Courtyard
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$148
    US$134
    Fairfield Inn
    All reviewssix flagsgreat hotelfront deskthe indoor outdoor poolbusiness travelloved this hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are niceup to datefamily reuniongreat customer serviceeasy accesscookiesenjoyed my stayking suitewould stay here againclean hotel
    Reviewed 19 September 2013

My great experience started with my check-in which was friendly and efficient. Victoria is a natural at the front desk. The rooms are quiet despite being reasonably close to I-20. Just minutes from ATL and many other area attractions. The food at this facility is the best I've had at any HGI and the ribeye steak that Chef Thomas cooked was among the best I've had period. Beds are adjustable so you can get them just right.

I was working about 45 minutes North and had a start time that put me in a bind time wise for eating breakfast here. Once again the accommodating staff let me fix a breakfast plate 15 - 20 minutes early so that I could get to work with a full belly!

I don't think you will beat this property/location if you are doing business or staying for pleasure on this side of ATL.

Room Tip: Don't forget they have a washer and drier on site for you to wash your clothes. This is located on the 4th floor.
    • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is very clean, exquisitely decorated, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel staff are all very professional, friendly, and helpful. The breakfast lineup is outstanding. The hotel is away from the noise of downtown Atlanta, but within 10-20 miles or less from many local entertainment activities and attractions. This year makes my third annual trip staying at this hotel and I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
    Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is one of the cleanest, most friendliest and customer service oriented hotel I've stay in my 61 years of life. A first rate and first quality hotel. The staff is among the best. They go out of their way to ensure that you receive the best service with sincere southern hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Ronald S
    Reviewed 13 September 2013

Love It!!! Need new pillows, please get better pillows. the staff and the hotel was AWESOME, I will return. A few minor problems, but nothing major. I wish there was room service for breakfast, after a long night of working.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
    A TripAdvisor Member
    Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a very well run hotel with a friendly and efficient staff. Probably the best Garden Inn that I have ever stayed in. Rooms are clean and quiet and everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. Highly recommended to fellow business travelers!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business