All reviewssix flagsgreat hotelfront deskbusiness travelindoor outdoor poolroom was cleanrooms are nicegreat customer serviceup to datecookieseasy accesswould stay here againstaff was friendlyfamily reunionking suitehot tubhgi
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Excellent place, just outside of Atlanta. Very quiet. I would vist this location again. The one thing is that it is slightly outside of the city of Atlanta so depending on when you travel, you will have to deal with the traffic. Six flags is one exit away!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We booked this hotel for two reasons: its proximity to Six Flags Over Georgia theme park on the outskirts of Atlanta. b) it's part of the Hilton chain, so should be comfortable and clean. Both reasons were well met by this hotel. However, the biggest impression the hotel made on us was not the spacious, comfortable rooms (they were), or how easy it was to get to Six Flags Over Georgia (5 minutes drive) - it was the friendliness of the staff. In particular, two waitress staff who served us breakfast during our stay (Karen and Pam) who volunteered to be our 'trip advisors' by taking the time to suggest places to visit in the local area, downtown Atlanta and in the area where we were heading after Atlanta (i.e. Tennessee). As a result of this we took time to visit some of their suggestions (e.g Atlantic Station - a new, smart shopping centre just north of the city centre) which were not necessarily well publicised before we arrived in the US. We were also grateful for a tourist booklet they got us containing useful maps of the city. The two ladies were a great advertisement for the friendliness we went on to experience in both Georgia and Tennessee. The only downside to the hotel (and it was the only downside), was the lack of a courtesy shuttle bus to and from Six Flags Over Georgia. Hence, you have no choice other than to drive there and pay the $20 - $35 daily parking charge (ouch!). Would certainly return to this area and to use this hotel.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Second year we stayed at this hotel. Extremely helpful staff that treated us like family. A little bit away of downtown but close enough to hop back to the city. Pool inside and out is fun for kids. Breakfast was awesome and love the extended hours on weekends.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My great experience started with my check-in which was friendly and efficient. Victoria is a natural at the front desk. The rooms are quiet despite being reasonably close to I-20. Just minutes from ATL and many other area attractions. The food at this facility is the best I've had at any HGI and the ribeye steak that Chef Thomas cooked was among the best I've had period. Beds are adjustable so you can get them just right.

I was working about 45 minutes North and had a start time that put me in a bind time wise for eating breakfast here. Once again the accommodating staff let me fix a breakfast plate 15 - 20 minutes early so that I could get to work with a full belly!

I don't think you will beat this property/location if you are doing business or staying for pleasure on this side of ATL.

Room Tip: Don't forget they have a washer and drier on site for you to wash your clothes. This is located on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is very clean, exquisitely decorated, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel staff are all very professional, friendly, and helpful. The breakfast lineup is outstanding. The hotel is away from the noise of downtown Atlanta, but within 10-20 miles or less from many local entertainment activities and attractions. This year makes my third annual trip staying at this hotel and I will definitely be returning.