All reviews six flags great hotel front desk business travel indoor outdoor pool room was clean rooms are nice would stay here again cookies up to date easy access staff was friendly family reunion king suite hgi atlanta lobby
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Staff is very friendly and receptive, showed great concern that everything was there to accomodate me. Welcomed as a appreciated customer, asked if I needed anything additional. Food is very good. Would and will stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Every time I stay at Hilton Garden Inn, I fully enjoy it. I appreciate the kind treatment, the nice rooms, the excellent breakfasts, and the fitness centers. As and example, I would rather get my own breakfast than to eat low quality food at a hotel, even if it is at no extra cost.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thank Jesse G. S
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When staff cannot speak English they should find someone to speak for them. Our room was not cleaned because the house keeper did not understand us. And when we took it to the manager she had an excuse.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

they do everything they can to make sure you happy and have everything you need make you feel at home and i don"t think it can get no better then this just like family when i come in the door they know me by name once i get to my room they call me to make sure everything is good in my room and that i have everything i need then let me know if i need anything please let them know

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good bar. Good restaurant. Most of the restaurant servers are good. Hilton Garden Inn is carving out a good niche. Front desk exceptional. Odd parking arrangement - uphill. Great location. Nice rooms. Lovely grounds.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends