“From one Associate to Another”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Upon my arrival Ms Yvonne was not a very pleasant associate to say she is the front desk supervisor. I arrived early and she claimed the hotel was sold out. The location is a pretty desolate area and for the parking lot to be so empty, I found that hard to believe. My party and I checked into 1 room, I am grateful she allowed me to do that. But my issue was the second room I check into. The bathroom was very foul and had a urine type odor in it. I called the front desk and asked that while I was out if someone would please clean the bathroom. The young lady at the desk (don't remember her name, short hair drive the Green box car) was very helpful and had the room deep cleaned.

Each night although it was bad weather and cold, we still had the air on in the room at 60 degrees. It gets really really hot in the middle of the night. Its unbearable.

I expressed my concerns with my room to the front desk agent who assisted with my check out. She expressed that the manager/supervisor had just stepped away. There were no accommodations made nor did I receive an email or phone call about the issues I had in my room.

If you like to spend your money at a hotel where the guest service supervisor doesn't speak, you aren't given any sympathy for a hot sweaty room, no follow up phone calls from Management, then I would highly suggest you stay here. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FB551jj

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Staff is very friendly and receptive, showed great concern that everything was there to accomodate me. Welcomed as a appreciated customer, asked if I needed anything additional. Food is very good. Would and will stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Every time I stay at Hilton Garden Inn, I fully enjoy it. I appreciate the kind treatment, the nice rooms, the excellent breakfasts, and the fitness centers. As and example, I would rather get my own breakfast than to eat low quality food at a hotel, even if it is at no extra cost.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thank Jesse G. S
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When staff cannot speak English they should find someone to speak for them. Our room was not cleaned because the house keeper did not understand us. And when we took it to the manager she had an excuse.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

they do everything they can to make sure you happy and have everything you need make you feel at home and i don"t think it can get no better then this just like family when i come in the door they know me by name once i get to my room they call me to make sure everything is good in my room and that i have everything i need then let me know if i need anything please let them know

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good bar. Good restaurant. Most of the restaurant servers are good. Hilton Garden Inn is carving out a good niche. Front desk exceptional. Odd parking arrangement - uphill. Great location. Nice rooms. Lovely grounds.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great room service, staff was friendly. Room service was good and very timely. Only problem I had (which wasn't even a big problem), they had a family that stayed next door that were quite loud. But besides that...Excellent. Every time I come to Atlanta/Lithia Springs, I will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#122 of 172 in Atlanta

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!