Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

The rooms are spacious however the cleanliness was little to be desired. Blonde hair was in the shower, on towels, the bathroom floor & found on the comforter!! I do want to mention that the hairs were found upon arrival so it came from no one in my party. I have stayed at other Country Inns & Suites but i was highly disappointed that my room was not clean. I can say that the staff was helpful when I called about our clogged bathtub. Also, the shower curtain rod was broken so no privacy while taking a shower. The breakfast was good & plenty of items to chose from. I will say that I won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Thanks for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations! I am glad to hear our staff was helpful, however not happy to hear we had some cleaning opportunities. I will make sure our executive housekeeper is made aware of this and address`s this to her team to ensure this does not occur in the future. We do hope you will allow us to be your hotel of choice when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs? We want you to be 100% satisified!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Dickson, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

My fiance and I recently had a chance to stay at this location. We didn't actually get in to the room until after midnight. While she was showering and settling in, I went and had a look around. I chatted with the front desk guy for a bit, and he was very friendly and personable. he said that every one of their rooms were full, which was very surprising to me, as there was virtually no noise whatsoever.

When I got back to the room and we settled in for the evening, we were overwhelmed by the cleanlieness and comfort of the room. The bed was soft, the pillows firm and fluffy, and the sheets smelled heavenly. The whole atmosphere just made us feel welcome and safe.

We slept better than we do at home, then woke up for the breakfast. I was impressed by the number of options available, and everything was very good. My only issue as the crowd. I don't know if they were really prepared to have a whole hotel full of guests. There was only one lady working in the breakfast area, trying to keep it going. She was absolutely overwhelmed. I would liken it to one hot dog vendor trying to make dogs for a whole stadium at the World Series. How much do they expect one person to do? Needless to say, we left breakfast unfulfilled.

After breakfast, we loaded up the car and hit the pool. The indoor pool/hot tub was awesome! Everyone else was busy checking out so we had it to ourselves. We stayed until after checkout, because we were enjoying it so much.

All in all, this place was wonderful. It was a perfect cap to our weekend, and we could not have asked for a better stay. The poor lady in the breakfast area needed help desperately, but that is really my only (admittedly minor) issue. Keep up the great work, guys!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled you have an exceptional stay with us.
We always love to hear that our guest enjoyed all of the "extra`s" we have to offer! Thank you for taking time to let others know about your recent stay. We hope you will make our home your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs in the near future.
Thank you for your business!!!
Irmo, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

This is the second Country Inn & Suites I have booked. Absoutely the worst chain of hotels I have ever stayed at. The first room smelled so bad of smoke that my husband (a smoker for more than 20 years) could not even go in it. The next 2 rooms were dirty and there were bugs in the bed....not sure what kind...just know that there were parts of bugs in the bed. Needless to say we put our items back in the car and left. The staff member at the desk (only 1 person on duty) said that the 4th and 5th floors had been "renovated and something may have dropped on the sheets"....that were under the comforter??? It was obivous by the decor and stains/smells that nothing had been renovated....maybe he meant like 10 years ago.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lisa H
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to post about your recent stay. I am very sorry to her we did not meet your expectations. I can assure you this is not standard practice for any Country Inn to have these type of opportunities. I will share this information with our housekeeping staff so we get this addressed asap. As far as a smoking room, we do have several rooms on the 5th floor that are smoking rooms, so these rooms tend to have frequent smoking guest on a daily basis.
The property has recently gone under a renovation, so our rooms have been updated in the past year.
We do hope you will not only give our Lithia Springs location a second chance, but will also stay in our Country Inn hotels again in the future. We have a great loyality program, complimentary hot breakfast and all of our rooms are suites, which makes for a great stay while away from the comfort of home.
We hope to have you as our guest in the near future.
Thank you so much for the information, we will be sure to address each opportunity very carefully.
Monticello, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

The staff was lovely, the rooms were clean, the GM Jennifer was great, And the lady who checked me in, Kandy was awesome...I look forward to visiting again...Breakfast was great, a wide variety to choose from...the pool area was nice and clean, even though I didn't use the exerise room it was nice and clean, the down stairs restroom was clean and tidy...my family will have our family reunion there in 2013...

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michelle W, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 6 January 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and hope to have you return to our property in the near future!
Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

I travel very often and this was definitely one of the best hotel stays I've had in a long time, it was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. The pool & hot tub was relaxing for me specially since I have a bad knee. I also enjoyed the breakfast and the host was very pleasant.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michelle W, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed our property. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future! We want to be your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs, Georgia!!!
Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

I spent one night at this inn while on vacation on 4th September 2012 and found it well up to the chain's high standards. I had a good clean room, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast room next morning provided me with all that I wanted.

Room Tip: This inn is next to a busy main road; if a little traffic noise may disturb you, ask for a room on t...