“One night stay - very comfortable”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed here for one night (Thursday August 1) and had a pleasant post-park stay. Jeremy at the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating and we were especially impressed with the breakfast staff on Friday morning. Very attentive and ready to assist all guests. The room (King with a pull out) was clean and comfortable and I appreciated the many outlets for plugging our devices in. The bed was especially comfortable which was a very pleasant surprise. Would stay here again if visiting the area.

Stayed: August 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear you had a fun time at Six Flags and allowed us to be your home away from home while you were in Lithia Springs. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to see you again in the near future, when your travels bring you back to town!!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Actually the pool is not bad. I think the 20+ Screaming little kids supervised by TWO adults and I mean SCREAMING at the top of their lungs, were enough to drive us out of the pool area. The woman supervising the kids, slapped two of them to try and keep them inline, nice way to supervise. So, if you think this is enjoyable and relaxing, I am sure you will love the place. Please note there were so many in the pool, no towels were available for other guests either. As to the room, it is nice, but towels are close to being used for rags as you can see through them, some have holes in them. Usually we like Country Inn and Suites, but I'll will think twice next time.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your pool time was not enjoyable because other guest were also using the pool. I sure wish we could control the level of noise children make while having fun, but that is often times impossible. Our indoor pool tends to get used by all of our guest, so we would hope you will consider returning and enjoy the pool and all of our other services we offer to make your stay excellent. We want to meet all guest expectations on each and every stay, so we sure hope to see you back when your travels bring you to Lithia in the near future. We appreciate you and your business!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

The hotel was acceptable, staff very friendly and helpful. The other guests were mixed friendly and polite with rude and pushy. Breakfast room felt like eating at a metro stop due to the clientele. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business! I am happy to hear you had a nice stay. As you know during summer months hotels often get leisure travelers as well as business travelers, so the mix tends to be some on vacation, while others are on business. We hope the mix of guest will not stop you from returning to our lovely property when your future travels bring you back to Lithia? We value every guest, whether on business or vacation, so we hope to see you when you are back in Georgia.
Thank you for your review!!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Excellent Location near Six Flags and lots of restaurants. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. My family enjoyed 2 nights stay there. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We will definately return. Not much else to say. I don't know how I'm going to get 200 words in. That's right, 200 words. Unless I repeat myself. Anyway, If you're looking for a family place to stay while on a Six Flags vacation, this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Thank you so much for being a recent guest with us. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and letting others know as well. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Everything in my room was ok I had no complaints. When we checked in the hotel we were told by the man at the front desk that breakfast began at 6 am. I read the reviews and done of the complaints were that the breakfast area was to crowded so I got up early to beat the crowd. When I arrived at the breakfast area it wasn't many items out. I made a waffle and when my daughter went to ask for syrup she got nothing but attitude the breakfast attendant informed us that breakfast starts at 7 not 6 and that she wasn't putting any syrup out until then and she also said that we weren't supposed to be in there and she was still prepping the kitchen and that it was hard to get everything together. Then after the fact she went to the back and began to talk about how we showed up early with another hotel attendant. She was very rude and she didn't have to be cause they messed up at the front desk by telling us the wrong time. It's not my problem it's your job to serve breakfast if you don't like it get another job.

2  Thank rpvixen
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear you had a less than exceptable experience as our guest.
Our breakfast start and end time changes from weekday to weekend as most business travelers expect to eat early and gone by 9:00am and on weekends our leisure travelers tend to sleep in ao our end time changes to accommodate our guest on a regular basis.
We will be sure to address your concerns with our team so everyine knows the details of our services offered to guest.
We do hope you will allow to be your host hotel when future travels bring you back to Lithia Springs!
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

I liked staying here we were able to have a smoking room free breakfast and the indoor pool is heated. I also like the room and the price wasn't bad Walmart is right across the street . I would stay here again only bad thing was the hot tub was broken and the staff was very friendly

• Stayed: April 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you will make our hotel your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

After reading several reviews from this hotel, I tried to cancel the reservations my husband made.
Priceline would not let me, and I am glad because I can say this hotel is by far not as bad as the reviews make it.
It's not a 5 star downtown Atlanta hotel, but it's great for getting just out of the city.
We stayed in a suite with our 3 small boys. The room was clean and smelled nice.
The room was cleaned everyday and a wonderful job was done.
Now I'm saving the best for last.
The staff was absolutely GREAT!!!
Jeremy (I think was his name :-/) was beyond helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are happy to hear you had a nice stay and wanted to let other future guest know about your experience.
We do our very best every day to ensure all of our guest have a pleasant stay. Our team enjoy`s going above guest expectations to make sure you want to return. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future. Thank you for your business!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!