“Nice stay”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
douglas, alabama
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The front lobby was decorated so beautifully for Christmas with a huge tree and the stair case and a fire going! The hotel staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was better than just about any hotel we have stayed in in a long time! The kids and husband enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has several doors around the parking lot with room key entry; this makes it so much easier than parking far off and having to walk around the building to the main entrance. It was such a good stay for the price. It is easily located right on the side of the highway and it is in front of a Cracker Barrel. Beds are very comfortable!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 107. It's on the main floor and is steps away from the parking lot. It is next...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. Thank you for noting our holiday decorations as we want our guest to feel at home, while traveling. We are so glad we met your expectations and hope to see you back soon. Thank you for your business!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was a bit disappointed as I Judged this one by the "Book Cover" of the photos and reviews, The room that we had booked was a room with 2 queen beds (placed in room 415), and the room didn't look like the photos that are on the website. The furnishings were older, a wrought iron headboard, not a wooden one as shown in the photos. So a bit deceiving. It looked like someone was working on the room before and never finished it, looks very poor, if you are trying to showcase your property. The ceiling in front of the bathroom and in the bathroom had portions torn out and replace with new ceiling (sheetrock) and not properly finished, with painting. The wall heating/AC unit looked like it was replaced and all the sheetrock around it was broken and not properly sealed didnt look professional. The Wi-Fi worked fine in the lobby but not anywheres else in the building and I advised the front desk staff several times, all they said was "oh ok we will reset it" I have informed them numerous times, as it was impossible to plan our daily itinerary in the comfort of our own room. The Breakfast was good and ample, the staff person was nice. the Bed and linen was comfortable and clean, although I did notice that the bedspread were two different kinds, even though they were of the same color.

Also not to mention we did book this room online through expedia, since it was much cheaper then booking through them directly, and because I had booked online through expedia, I didnt feel like I was a valued customer, When I had arrived about 1 hour earlier then check in time, I asked the front desk staff if we would be able to check in earlier so I could drop off our personal belongings, and begin our tour of Atlanta. The front desk person was like "Ok let me check for you, then stated oh you made a reservation online through expedia? I cant let you check in until after 3pm." So as a former Hotel business owner. I knew what the Front desk staff person was trying to say. Although I could be wrong, but there seem to be plenty of rooms since, the parking lot probably had 8 vehicles the most for a facility of this size. So needless to say I was a bit disappointed.

Although it was not the worse experience I have had, I was a bit disappointed in this Hotel Brand, would I stay here again most likely not.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your valuable time to post your very detailed review. We appreciate your comments. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. As you mentioned, we do have several room types, so not all room types are featured on our website. We do want you to be pleased with not only our property, but our brand. If your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area, we would like the opportunity to give you a perfect stay! Thank you for your post, but more importantly, thank you for your business!!!
Kilgore, Texas
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Arrived late while after driving 10 hours and was leery since I had never stayed at this hotel chain. The attendant was very nice and helpful and had us in our room in a matter of minutes. The room was clean, roomy, and the bed was heavenly! I left an item in the room after checking our, and the staff went out of the way to get my property returned to me. The free breakfast was good and there were ample tables available. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fufys
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you so much for your time to post about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear your first experience with our brand was positive! We hope this means you will be back with us not only in Lithia Springs but other locations as well. Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!!
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed on business for two weeks and could not have been more pleased. Ancur upgraded me to a suite with 2 TVs and everything was incredibly comfortable in the room. I was surprised at the hot breakfast with real dishes, and it was free when I have had to pay elsewhere for less. The rooms and staff were amazing. Thank you Carol and Jennifer! I will certainly stay here when I come back to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mitchell J
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. We always love to hear from our guest, especially when they mention our team by name! It shows our extra efforts pay off to ensure our guest have an exceptional stay. We look forward to seeing you in the near future when your travels bring you back to Lithia!
Thank you for your business!!!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Yesterday my family and I chose this hotel for our accomodations. From the moment we walked in until the moment we walked out, we were astounded. First off, being bigger people, we LOVED the cookies. Made us feel right at home. When the cookie jar was empty, we were a little depressed and the guy at the desk (I think his name is Jeremy) picked up on it. He immedieately brought out more. He was very handsome if I do say so myself. HAHA! I can't say good enough things about the staff as everyone I talked to was nice. They're so kind and helpful. My husband and I had a room that had a king bed and a pull out couch. We were so comfy. There was so much room, and everything was so clean. I've never been in a hotel that was this clean. The breakfast was nothing to complain about. I was very pleased, and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the king with the couch. So roomy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to hear we met your expectations! Thank you for noting the extra efforts from our front desk associate.
We know you have a choice in where you stay, so we love to know you will make us your choice on your next travels to Lithia!
Thank you for your business!
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night (Thursday August 1) and had a pleasant post-park stay. Jeremy at the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating and we were especially impressed with the breakfast staff on Friday morning. Very attentive and ready to assist all guests. The room (King with a pull out) was clean and comfortable and I appreciated the many outlets for plugging our devices in. The bed was especially comfortable which was a very pleasant surprise. Would stay here again if visiting the area.

Stayed August 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear you had a fun time at Six Flags and allowed us to be your home away from home while you were in Lithia Springs. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to see you again in the near future, when your travels bring you back to town!!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Actually the pool is not bad. I think the 20+ Screaming little kids supervised by TWO adults and I mean SCREAMING at the top of their lungs, were enough to drive us out of the pool area. The woman supervising the kids, slapped two of them to try and keep them inline, nice way to supervise. So, if you think this is enjoyable and relaxing, I am sure you will love the place. Please note there were so many in the pool, no towels were available for other guests either. As to the room, it is nice, but towels are close to being used for rags as you can see through them, some have holes in them. Usually we like Country Inn and Suites, but I'll will think twice next time.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your pool time was not enjoyable because other guest were also using the pool. I sure wish we could control the level of noise children make while having fun, but that is often times impossible. Our indoor pool tends to get used by all of our guest, so we would hope you will consider returning and enjoy the pool and all of our other services we offer to make your stay excellent. We want to meet all guest expectations on each and every stay, so we sure hope to see you back when your travels bring you to Lithia in the near future. We appreciate you and your business!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#5 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!