“Average Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The pillows SUCK!! There were four on my king size bed, however they were the size of throw pillows. Wait, at least throw pillows don't go flat upon touch. Considering that I stayed on the highway side of the hotel, it was still very quite. Instead, the sound of the heat kicking on is what kept waking me. The walls are very thin, as well. Overall (considering that I am a bit of a hotel snob), it is an okay hotel for someone on a budget. The sheets are clean (no stray hairs), and the bathroom, especially bath tub is clean. I didn't see any mold. The staff was pleasant enough, especially Yoshi, in the breakfast room. She made sure my friends and I had enough to eat and were pleased with it. The selection was quite vast considering it is free.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The suite was very spacious. The staff cleaned thoroughly every day of our three night stay and the beds were comfortable. The kid also enjoyed the flat screen tvs in each room and the breakfast. Great for families!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Gene C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us here at the Country Inn & Suites. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us how your stay was. We understand there are many places to shoose from and value your opinion.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed a night in July before heading to six flags the next day. The staff was friendly and the bed was so comfortable. My boyfriend really enjoyed the breakfast. So this is my hotel I plan to use when we go back to six flags again.

Room Tip: when making reservations notice the guest rooms are not the same as standard rooms. Still great room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Gene C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled you have an wonderful stay with us.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your recent stay. We hope you will make our home your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs in the near future.
Thank you for your business!!!
Warm regards,
Lynda

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The front lobby was decorated so beautifully for Christmas with a huge tree and the stair case and a fire going! The hotel staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was better than just about any hotel we have stayed in in a long time! The kids and husband enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has several doors around the parking lot with room key entry; this makes it so much easier than parking far off and having to walk around the building to the main entrance. It was such a good stay for the price. It is easily located right on the side of the highway and it is in front of a Cracker Barrel. Beds are very comfortable!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 107. It's on the main floor and is steps away from the parking lot. It is next...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. Thank you for noting our holiday decorations as we want our guest to feel at home, while traveling. We are so glad we met your expectations and hope to see you back soon. Thank you for your business!!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was a bit disappointed as I Judged this one by the "Book Cover" of the photos and reviews, The room that we had booked was a room with 2 queen beds (placed in room 415), and the room didn't look like the photos that are on the website. The furnishings were older, a wrought iron headboard, not a wooden one as shown in the photos. So a bit deceiving. It looked like someone was working on the room before and never finished it, looks very poor, if you are trying to showcase your property. The ceiling in front of the bathroom and in the bathroom had portions torn out and replace with new ceiling (sheetrock) and not properly finished, with painting. The wall heating/AC unit looked like it was replaced and all the sheetrock around it was broken and not properly sealed didnt look professional. The Wi-Fi worked fine in the lobby but not anywheres else in the building and I advised the front desk staff several times, all they said was "oh ok we will reset it" I have informed them numerous times, as it was impossible to plan our daily itinerary in the comfort of our own room. The Breakfast was good and ample, the staff person was nice. the Bed and linen was comfortable and clean, although I did notice that the bedspread were two different kinds, even though they were of the same color.

Also not to mention we did book this room online through expedia, since it was much cheaper then booking through them directly, and because I had booked online through expedia, I didnt feel like I was a valued customer, When I had arrived about 1 hour earlier then check in time, I asked the front desk staff if we would be able to check in earlier so I could drop off our personal belongings, and begin our tour of Atlanta. The front desk person was like "Ok let me check for you, then stated oh you made a reservation online through expedia? I cant let you check in until after 3pm." So as a former Hotel business owner. I knew what the Front desk staff person was trying to say. Although I could be wrong, but there seem to be plenty of rooms since, the parking lot probably had 8 vehicles the most for a facility of this size. So needless to say I was a bit disappointed.

Although it was not the worse experience I have had, I was a bit disappointed in this Hotel Brand, would I stay here again most likely not.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your valuable time to post your very detailed review. We appreciate your comments. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. As you mentioned, we do have several room types, so not all room types are featured on our website. We do want you to be pleased with not only our property, but our brand. If your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area, we would like the opportunity to give you a perfect stay! Thank you for your post, but more importantly, thank you for your business!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Arrived late while after driving 10 hours and was leery since I had never stayed at this hotel chain. The attendant was very nice and helpful and had us in our room in a matter of minutes. The room was clean, roomy, and the bed was heavenly! I left an item in the room after checking our, and the staff went out of the way to get my property returned to me. The free breakfast was good and there were ample tables available. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fufys
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you so much for your time to post about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear your first experience with our brand was positive! We hope this means you will be back with us not only in Lithia Springs but other locations as well. Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed on business for two weeks and could not have been more pleased. Ancur upgraded me to a suite with 2 TVs and everything was incredibly comfortable in the room. I was surprised at the hot breakfast with real dishes, and it was free when I have had to pay elsewhere for less. The rooms and staff were amazing. Thank you Carol and Jennifer! I will certainly stay here when I come back to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mitchell J
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. We always love to hear from our guest, especially when they mention our team by name! It shows our extra efforts pay off to ensure our guest have an exceptional stay. We look forward to seeing you in the near future when your travels bring you back to Lithia!
Thank you for your business!!!