Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelcheck in was easyfridge and microwavesix flags over georgiaga
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Planned a weekend getaway for my son's 13th Birthday to Six Flags. Check in was quick and easy, Fresh baked cookies and coffee were at the desk and the attendant was Freindly. We had two queen beds and a seperate living area with a pull out sofa, mini fridge and microwave. The beds were soooo comfortable and the room and hotel was clean. Although there was a cheerleading competition going on and most were booked at this hotel it was quite relaxing. I work in the food service/hospitality field so I can appreciate the Breakfast that was servred and liked the fact that it chaged in variety from day to day and the Gourmet Coffee was the best!!!!!! I would chose the hotel in a heartbeat to stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Samara H
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Our team is thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just had to write a recommendation for the young lady of the front desk on Sat, March 15th. She was exceptionally helpful and friendly. We stayed at the hotel with a group of teenagers and were able to use part of the breakfast area to do a birthday celebration. The hotel was very clean, the beds comfortable and the staff was friendly. My kids loved the waffles & fresh fruit for breakfast. The pool was great & clean but the hot tub had too much chlorine. We really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: I booked two suites with king beds and we had plenty of room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yaseminw
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My stay was for 4 nights. My grandmother passed and I had to leave the day before checkout and when I called expedia to do a refund the hotel told them they couldn't refund because they couldn't sell the room after we left. What kind of bull cap is that! Then the pool and the jacuzzi had so much chlorine in it it faded my swimming suit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Latisha S

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Pros: Great location right off I-20 and Thornton Rd; moderate size rooms;very comfortable king size bed and clean bedding; room includes mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. Clean bathroom: no mold on grout and clean shower curtain.

The hotel also has a indoor pool, hot tub, small business center, and fitness room.

Cons: The first room I checked into, one of the wash clothes was stained. Pillows are the size of travel pillows.

Last but not least, Kudos to the front desk staff Steven and Candi (sorry if I misspelled). They provided great customer service! :-)

Also, Kudos to the cleaning crew, they were hard at work the next morning vacuuming and cleaning the general areas.
Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 414 (by the elevator) at the time of this review the heater was not blowing hot air and very noisy. Upgrade to a suite if budget allows.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KaramelKissess
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business! I am thrilled to hear that Steven and Kande exceeded your expectations, and hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The pillows SUCK!! There were four on my king size bed, however they were the size of throw pillows. Wait, at least throw pillows don't go flat upon touch. Considering that I stayed on the highway side of the hotel, it was still very quite. Instead, the sound of the heat kicking on is what kept waking me. The walls are very thin, as well. Overall (considering that I am a bit of a hotel snob), it is an okay hotel for someone on a budget. The sheets are clean (no stray hairs), and the bathroom, especially bath tub is clean. I didn't see any mold. The staff was pleasant enough, especially Yoshi, in the breakfast room. She made sure my friends and I had enough to eat and were pleased with it. The selection was quite vast considering it is free.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.