“We won't stay again”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 16 June 2014

As we walked toward the front door I noticed an abundance of cigarette butts outside one of the windows with tobacco stains on the window screen. The hallway toward our room reeked of smoke (in a non-smoking hotel.) The wireless internet didn't work in our room and although the desk lady fixed it on my phone it failed to work again when we came back from dinner. During the night the room got extremely warm and nothing helped the air conditioning system. The sheets were evidently too small for the bed since both my husband and I found ourselves sleeping directly on the mattress. Then the next morning, as we were dressing to leave for a reception, we found the hair dryer didn't work. It took between 45 minutes and 1 hour to get the replacement. No, we don't plan to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Delynsmom
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We will use this information to fine tune our operations so upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My daughter and I took my granddaughter and a friend of hers to stay here while visiting Six Flags. We had two problems. One was the fridge wasn't working in our room and the attendant quickly changed our room. Also the pool was closed and she called around to the area hotels to see if we could use theirs. She was really great. Other than these two problems we had a great stay. Everyone we came in contact with were great. We will be coming back to stay in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank shsalter2

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am thrilled to see that we exceeded your expectations. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel when we returned from Tennessee to Florida and decided to visit our nephew. Nice location close to Interstate 20 West and is extremely easy to get to. Our room had microwave and fridge. Cookies and coffee were in the lobby at night. Indoor pool and NO PETS ALLOWED. Thank You!!. Walking distance to Walmart. Fast foods and restaurants at short drive from the hotel. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Goga171

Thank you so much for your kind review! On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Planned a weekend getaway for my son's 13th Birthday to Six Flags. Check in was quick and easy, Fresh baked cookies and coffee were at the desk and the attendant was Freindly. We had two queen beds and a seperate living area with a pull out sofa, mini fridge and microwave. The beds were soooo comfortable and the room and hotel was clean. Although there was a cheerleading competition going on and most were booked at this hotel it was quite relaxing. I work in the food service/hospitality field so I can appreciate the Breakfast that was servred and liked the fact that it chaged in variety from day to day and the Gourmet Coffee was the best!!!!!! I would chose the hotel in a heartbeat to stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Samara H
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Our team is thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just had to write a recommendation for the young lady of the front desk on Sat, March 15th. She was exceptionally helpful and friendly. We stayed at the hotel with a group of teenagers and were able to use part of the breakfast area to do a birthday celebration. The hotel was very clean, the beds comfortable and the staff was friendly. My kids loved the waffles & fresh fruit for breakfast. The pool was great & clean but the hot tub had too much chlorine. We really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: I booked two suites with king beds and we had plenty of room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yaseminw
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My stay was for 4 nights. My grandmother passed and I had to leave the day before checkout and when I called expedia to do a refund the hotel told them they couldn't refund because they couldn't sell the room after we left. What kind of bull cap is that! Then the pool and the jacuzzi had so much chlorine in it it faded my swimming suit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Latisha S

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Pros: Great location right off I-20 and Thornton Rd; moderate size rooms;very comfortable king size bed and clean bedding; room includes mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. Clean bathroom: no mold on grout and clean shower curtain.

The hotel also has a indoor pool, hot tub, small business center, and fitness room.

Cons: The first room I checked into, one of the wash clothes was stained. Pillows are the size of travel pillows.

Last but not least, Kudos to the front desk staff Steven and Candi (sorry if I misspelled). They provided great customer service! :-)

Also, Kudos to the cleaning crew, they were hard at work the next morning vacuuming and cleaning the general areas.
Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 414 (by the elevator) at the time of this review the heater was not blowing hot air and very no...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KaramelKissess
Jeremy T, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business! I am thrilled to hear that Steven and Kande exceeded your expectations, and hope to have you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!