“OK place to stay.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
“OK place to stay.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed here when I went for training at Subaru on two separate occasions. The rooms are so so, semi spacious but seriously outdated by other local hotel standards. The breakfast is ok if you stick to the waffle maker, anything else and your fair game. It was clean and I had to change rooms once and they were extremely accommodating and helpful. It was OK to stay at but for the price there are much better hotels in the area. WI FI here is nothing to brag about, again other hotels also shine much brighter in this area too.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I understand how frustrating this is. I assure you we are using your constructive criticism to fine tune our operations so upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Andalusia, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Jacuzzi was broken on the first day then we couldnt use it for the next two days because the chlorine was strong we couldnt see because it was burning our eyes and making us cough. The sheets didnt seem to fit the bed and came off every night. Breakfast was always a struggle to get anything to eat or have anywhere to sit. We had to request pool towels every day because they were never stocked. Oh and the computer was out in the business center.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Tennessee
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased staying here the lady that check us in was so sweet she was multitasking and doing very well. Our family stayed for only one night I wish I could have stayed longer. Pool was kind of small but we still had fun it also had a Jacuzzi. Business center was great used it to print my six flag tickets.Cant say enough about how good the front desk. Manager candy was great the room was clean breakfast was included ...WiFi was ok but just about any hotel has issues with that. Over all if you stay here definitely spend the little extra on a suite.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am thrilled that you had a great stay. I assure you that we have taken your constructive criticism into consideration, and hopefully upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!
Baton Rouge, La
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Staying here now and wish I had kept my original reservations at the Hampton Inn! The only reason I'm giving a 2 star instead of 1 is because the staff is friendly. I am not a complainer and I never write reviews, but they're some very basic things a hotel should offer and this hotel is failing on most counts! When we arrived and entered our room, it had a very musty smell and it wasn't hard to tell why, the curtains are completely watered stain and so is the ceiling in the bathroom. Put the air on and have kept it on and that covered the smell. Second night we get back to our rooms to take bathes and we have no clean towels, I send my husband down to the front desk and they give him some! No big deal, could've been an oversight! It happens! This morning we go down for breakfast and 2 of the 3 juices are out, the garbage is overflowing and the poor lady is by herself and just cannot physically keep up with the demand of people. We leave and are gone to Six Flags all day and exhausted by the time we get back and just want bathes and bed and this time we are short towels again, they didn't leave any toiletries and we have no toilet paper! This is just beyond ridiculous! I guess I'll have to leave a note to the cleaning staff with a reminder of the basic needs of hotel guest! And I'm pretty sure this is the last time I stay anywheres but the hotels I know!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry for the issues you experienced. I understand that when staying in a hotel, you expect to be taken care of. I assure you that I have shared your comments with our team, and we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again so we can prove that we can exceed your expectations.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I reserved a non-smoking room. I got a non-smoking room at the end of the hallway on the 5th floor -- a smoking floor. Need I say more? (Isn't Country Inn & Suites a chain owned by a Minnesota company? And isn't Minnesota a big anti-smoking state? So have they just decided it's OK to kill a few Southerners by allowing smoking in their Georgia properties? It's kind of outrageous, really. Except for very bottom of the line places, I just don't see smoking in hotels anymore. There are Marriott-chain properties nearby). And when I went into the parking lot to leave, the owner of the mini-van parked next to me was sweeping broken glass from the vehicle. Someone had broken a side window and stolen possessions from the vehicle in the night.

You've been warned.

Room Tip: 5th floor is a smoking floor. Can't speak for the others. But the 5th is.
Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rw939
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is great- if you want to stay in a smokers lounge, that is. For a hotel that claims to be nonsmoking there is a pungent small throughout the halls and rooms. Disgusting. Not only were we overwhelmed by the smell of cigarettes in the halls, but in our rooms as well. There is no doubt that my children are breathing in significant amounts of second hand smoke, even while they are sleeping. I was extremely disappointed with the turn out and was sad to find that the hotel did not live up to any of its claims. Do not stay here if you can help it. Especially not with kids or for any sort of vacation. We are not hotel snobs by any means but I most definitely would not return here for any visit at all.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room unless you get to see it first, extremely disappointed with BOTH of the ro...
1 Thank Rebecca H
CarlsonRezidor, Online Support Specialist at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We are a military family that travels often . We are not travel snobs by any means. I have attempted to resolve our issues that night , afterwards via email and calling and have gotten nothing back but what seems to be an automated dismissal response. So we decided to try and help others better spend their money. We stayed over the 4th of July holiday to celebrate at 6 Flags. We first were not given the room/bed count we were promised at booking. Tried to make the best of it. Having paid additional for a suite, we expected to be able to use all advertised sleeping options. We know sofa sleepers are not known for their comfort but this was the worse we have experienced. the mattress was a little more than 2 inches thick , with coils popping up past the top and dirty linen left on. Even our 6 year old was too heavy to sleep on it comfortably. There was another sleeping option eliminated. We went from 2 double and sofa sleeper suite to a King and sofa only....no sofa sleeper. There was no way the 5 of us were fitting on the supposed King sofa. Sending the boys to the bed to relax until we could get things figured out , they noticed multiple large cigarette burn and holes in the comforter....even after we requested non smoking since our son has severe asthma. we pulled the comforter off to find the blanket under was full of holes as well and was also ripped and torn . it was the old knitted kind that unravels . We were frustrated to say the less. It was 4th of July night and we were missing our planned activities trying to arrange sleeping . We asked front desk to correct the issues while we were out for the evening. We returned at 10pm with nothing fixed. My husband inquired at front desk to be offered only clean sheets (which were stained with something) and another blanket if we wanted. There was nothing else available for our rate which was a military of $99 ....so it was not cheap . We were fed up . NOt wanting the boys to see us complain and ruin our weekend, we ran across to Walmart and bought a queen air mattress and new sheets .. Having a King size bed at home, we knew the bed in there was not a true King. We place the queen air mattress over it to gauge. Sure enough, the queen air mattress was slightly larger than the bed. Neither night was the front desk occupied each time we passed. We called many times to not get answer. I went down about about 11 on Saturday night asking for quarter for the quest laundry and the night clerk was no where to be found. When he did come up, after my announcing myself many times, he was totally rude and seemed very annoyed that i interrupted him. he never spoke to me once during our exchange. Over all , had management returned my call like I requested and cared enough to speak to me personally about the issues, we would have gladly chalked it up to an off day for the hotel. However, seeing the reviews on here and how they are dismissed , I am very disappointed . Customer service and cleanliness in the hotel business is EVERYTHING . Country Inn and Suites Six Flags, we have fallen far from the mark . We hope our review teamed with the reviews below will help families know where to best place their lodging money .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Support Specialist at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We apologize that the room you received was not able to accommodate your family properly. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to contact us so we may discuss your accommodations in detail.