“Hotel Clean”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is in a good location to Six Flags. A Cracker Barrel is just outside the parking area. However, the parking lot and lobby need to be cleaned. Tea bags, socks, fruit, drink cups, ketchup packets, and other trash littered the parking lot. The lobby needed to be cleaned from the coffee service. Trash was evident from the lobby to the pool area. The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. The hotel is very quiet. Would stay here again if in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. I understand how frustrating this is. I assure you we are using your constructive criticism to fine tune our operations so upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed here when I went for training at Subaru on two separate occasions. The rooms are so so, semi spacious but seriously outdated by other local hotel standards. The breakfast is ok if you stick to the waffle maker, anything else and your fair game. It was clean and I had to change rooms once and they were extremely accommodating and helpful. It was OK to stay at but for the price there are much better hotels in the area. WI FI here is nothing to brag about, again other hotels also shine much brighter in this area too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Jacuzzi was broken on the first day then we couldnt use it for the next two days because the chlorine was strong we couldnt see because it was burning our eyes and making us cough. The sheets didnt seem to fit the bed and came off every night. Breakfast was always a struggle to get anything to eat or have anywhere to sit. We had to request pool towels every day because they were never stocked. Oh and the computer was out in the business center.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased staying here the lady that check us in was so sweet she was multitasking and doing very well. Our family stayed for only one night I wish I could have stayed longer. Pool was kind of small but we still had fun it also had a Jacuzzi. Business center was great used it to print my six flag tickets.Cant say enough about how good the front desk. Manager candy was great the room was clean breakfast was included ...WiFi was ok but just about any hotel has issues with that. Over all if you stay here definitely spend the little extra on a suite.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremy T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am thrilled that you had a great stay. I assure you that we have taken your constructive criticism into consideration, and hopefully upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Staying here now and wish I had kept my original reservations at the Hampton Inn! The only reason I'm giving a 2 star instead of 1 is because the staff is friendly. I am not a complainer and I never write reviews, but they're some very basic things a hotel should offer and this hotel is failing on most counts! When we arrived and entered our room, it had a very musty smell and it wasn't hard to tell why, the curtains are completely watered stain and so is the ceiling in the bathroom. Put the air on and have kept it on and that covered the smell. Second night we get back to our rooms to take bathes and we have no clean towels, I send my husband down to the front desk and they give him some! No big deal, could've been an oversight! It happens! This morning we go down for breakfast and 2 of the 3 juices are out, the garbage is overflowing and the poor lady is by herself and just cannot physically keep up with the demand of people. We leave and are gone to Six Flags all day and exhausted by the time we get back and just want bathes and bed and this time we are short towels again, they didn't leave any toiletries and we have no toilet paper! This is just beyond ridiculous! I guess I'll have to leave a note to the cleaning staff with a reminder of the basic needs of hotel guest! And I'm pretty sure this is the last time I stay anywheres but the hotels I know!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry for the issues you experienced. I understand that when staying in a hotel, you expect to be taken care of. I assure you that I have shared your comments with our team, and we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again so we can prove that we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I reserved a non-smoking room. I got a non-smoking room at the end of the hallway on the 5th floor -- a smoking floor. Need I say more? (Isn't Country Inn & Suites a chain owned by a Minnesota company? And isn't Minnesota a big anti-smoking state? So have they just decided it's OK to kill a few Southerners by allowing smoking in their Georgia properties? It's kind of outrageous, really. Except for very bottom of the line places, I just don't see smoking in hotels anymore. There are Marriott-chain properties nearby). And when I went into the parking lot to leave, the owner of the mini-van parked next to me was sweeping broken glass from the vehicle. Someone had broken a side window and stolen possessions from the vehicle in the night.

You've been warned.

Room Tip: 5th floor is a smoking floor. Can't speak for the others. But the 5th is.
Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rw939
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is great- if you want to stay in a smokers lounge, that is. For a hotel that claims to be nonsmoking there is a pungent small throughout the halls and rooms. Disgusting. Not only were we overwhelmed by the smell of cigarettes in the halls, but in our rooms as well. There is no doubt that my children are breathing in significant amounts of second hand smoke, even while they are sleeping. I was extremely disappointed with the turn out and was sad to find that the hotel did not live up to any of its claims. Do not stay here if you can help it. Especially not with kids or for any sort of vacation. We are not hotel snobs by any means but I most definitely would not return here for any visit at all.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room unless you get to see it first, extremely disappointed with BOTH of the ro...
1  Thank Rebecca H
CarlsonRezidor, Online Support Specialist at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!