“Wonderful, friendly and very clean!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
“Wonderful, friendly and very clean!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Very friendly, accomodating and courteous staff. We stayed for 3 nights and my family and I will definitely stay there again! The rooms are clean, especially the shower. Free breakfast. Great fitness room and pool. The kids had a blast!

• Stayed August 2013
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, 15 August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The room was large and clean. The hotel was close to I20 and Stonecrest Mall is across the road. The staff was vey helpful and I enjoyed the goody bag for being a priority member. Gravy biscuits for breakfast was a nice change from bagels. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you I am so happy you liked your accommodation and the great service you’re received from my team. Thank you for taking the time to express your observations. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week
Lithonia, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

very well maintained. staff very helpful. Room was clean and well stocked. Outside grounds very clean. I would recommend this property and will definitely stay here again. The location is very accessable from the interstate and ample parking. Front desk people were quick to help and very knowledgeable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank salserio
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is our greatest reward. We know where to keep up the good work and where to improve our service. I certainly hope you will stay with us again in the future.
As you have become one of our best loyalty guest.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I just completed a stay at the Holiday Inn Express Lithonia-Stonecrest and I can't say enough good things about the service there. I needed a number of rooms as I was traveling with a group on a business trip. From the moment Shobha, the manager, answered the phone it was smooth sailing from then on. She was extremely professional but warm and accommodating at the same time. I changed the reservations at least 3 times and she never flinched. I was going crazy and she was calm and had everything under control. She even offered to have the rooms ready early for our first arrivals because I told her some of my colleagues would be coming early in the day and going straight to work in the conference room. I arrived on Saturday but had already received word that the hotel was very nice from my boss. Oh and did I mention the deluxe continental breakfast? Bacon, sausage, gravy, biscuits, cheese omelets, fruit, bagels, and lots more. That was really nice because our days started early and we never had time for a leisurely breakfast out. Our rooms were always taken care of each day and we really had no complaints. This Holiday Inn Express didn't miss a beat and one thing that really stood out to me was the friendly attitude of everyone on staff from the housekeepers, to the kitchen manager to the front desk personnel. Whatever they are doing with their staff over there, it;s working! Friendly, happy and helpful! WOW!!! Anyway, special thanks again to Shobha and the staff (and the breakfast lady) for providing such great service during our stay. If you have business in the DeKalb area, please consider this Holiday Inn Express just outside of Atlanta. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Shelly H
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our Ladies and Gentlemen so they know their hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated by our guests. It is guests like you, who take the time to share positive thoughts, that encourage our staff to always deliver excellent customer service.
We hope you had a wonderful vacation and hope to see you at our hotel again.

IN THE END THE ONLY PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS IS OUR GUEST!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I chose this hotel because the mall was right next to it and many restaurants. I have stayed at a lot of hotels since I travel a lot for work. But this Holiday Inn I would definitely put in my top 5 best stays of all time. The number one reason was the service. All hotels are the same with bed and breakfast but what differentiates them are the people that work there and the service you receive. The manager was very welcoming and she went above and beyond to make my stay over the top! Thank you! Also the staff was also very delightful and at your service. I can tell the manager really pushes her staff to be the best. I will be staying here again on my way back from New York! The location is great if anyone is looking for good eats and shopping. Thanks again!

Room Tip: The manager was at the front desk so she recommended me a room and told me you wont be disappointed...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are grateful that all of our hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated. I will make sure to share your thoughts and experience with my staff.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience. Our guests' appreciation is what makes everything worth it.
Thank you so much greatly appreciated
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Recently stayed at this property with my family and enjoyed our stay. The hotel looks new and is very clean. The rooms were great and the breakfast was always stocked with lots of good food. The staff and management on site was very helpful and friendly when needed. I liked that the property had a sundry area where people can buy an array of snacks that are not the typical vending machine food.We enjoyed our stay and will return again soon!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team they are outstanding representative. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.
Have a pleasant day.
Dacula
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This hotel is Clean, in all areas room as well as lobby. I would recommend this property for anyone traveling or needing extended stay . The location is right off the interstate and next to several nice places to eat as well as a very nice safe shopping area.
The people working at the property were very professional and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. Great Visit!

Room Tip: If traveling with children request a room that does not face the parking area or a street so that yo...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
We hope you have a wonderful week and hope to see you at our hotel again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia? Share your experiences!