Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
US$139
US$130
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
Comfort Suites(Lithonia)
US$103
US$89
Good 3.5/5
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$74
US$91
US$85
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantypical hi expressstonecrest mallhotel is locatedlots of restaurantscustomer servicehot waterinterstateoliviaatlantatelevisionkeyssofahallwaylinensinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family reserved several rooms for my cousin wedding and everyone was very pleased with the customer service provided. We also, enjoyed the continental breakfast provided which was a step up from the normal. The rooms were very comfortable , the internet was a free which serve a great purpose for me considering I had homework to complete on my trip.

Room Tip: the location of the hotel is in such a great place that every room is good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team they are outstanding representative. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This hotel is right off of the interstate, approximately 25 minutes from the Atlanta airport. It's in the Stonecrest complex with lots of restaurants, some shopping and a large movie theater. Checkin was very fast and the staff, very professional and pleasant. The room was large, with a small couch, fridge and coffeemaker. The bathroom was also large. The breakfast is adequate with enough options to fill you. Parking was free. Overall, this was a good hotel and we would stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator. We could hear it each time it arrived on our floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JYS109
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you SO much for the outstanding review! We take a lot of pride in our work and it shows when we read responses like yours! It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes all the hard work we put in to making our hotel one of the best in the Lithonia area. We hope your travels do bring you back to the Lithonia in the near future. Safe Travels and thank you again!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Very friendly, accomodating and courteous staff. We stayed for 3 nights and my family and I will definitely stay there again! The rooms are clean, especially the shower. Free breakfast. Great fitness room and pool. The kids had a blast!

• Stayed: August 2013
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The room was large and clean. The hotel was close to I20 and Stonecrest Mall is across the road. The staff was vey helpful and I enjoyed the goody bag for being a priority member. Gravy biscuits for breakfast was a nice change from bagels. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you I am so happy you liked your accommodation and the great service you’re received from my team. Thank you for taking the time to express your observations. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week

Reviewed 22 July 2013

very well maintained. staff very helpful. Room was clean and well stocked. Outside grounds very clean. I would recommend this property and will definitely stay here again. The location is very accessable from the interstate and ample parking. Front desk people were quick to help and very knowledgeable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank salserio
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is our greatest reward. We know where to keep up the good work and where to improve our service. I certainly hope you will stay with us again in the future.
As you have become one of our best loyalty guest.