Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
US$158
US$137
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
Comfort Suites(Lithonia)
US$103
US$94
Good 3.5/5
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
US$92
US$86
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantypical hi expressstonecrest mallhotel is locatedlots of restaurantscustomer servicehot waterinterstateoliviaatlantatelevisionkeyssofahallwaylinensinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The HI Express & Suites in Lithonia. Georgia delivers on all fronts. Its location next to the Mall isn't glamorous but provides easy access to good meal. Nothing continental about the free breakfast - scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage and a foolproof automatic pancake machine. The staff was very friendly and the manager was outstanding she comes over to speak to us at breakfast to see how was our stay, and the facility modern and clean. If you're heading through the area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sam T
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lithonia, during your visit to our city.
I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Lithonia, will also pass on your kind words to our entire staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights over the Thanskgiving holiday. Very nice rooms and fitness area.
Right at Stonecrest Mall, so plenty of shopping and food nearby. The hot breakfast included was very tasty. I would stay here again. Only thing missing is an indoor pool/spa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank howarc1
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our Ladies and Gentlemen so they know their hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated by our guests. It is guests like you, who take the time to share positive thoughts, that encourage our staff to always deliver excellent customer service. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you at our hotel again.
IN THE END THE ONLY PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS IS OUR GUEST!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had three rooms for four days. Every aspect is what one would expect from Holiday Inn Express. They certainly accomplished their goals with this property. Convenient to Stone Mountain Park and it's right across the street from the mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RoughWaterMarine
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We booked a king room by calling the hotel earlier in the day. When we showed up they didn't have one. I told her we had called the hotel directly, but we were not able to get a king room. It was clean but I wouldn't describe it as spotless. It was just an average stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank P-TDI
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is our greatest reward. We know where to keep up the good work and where to improve our service. I certainly hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the Labor day weekend. We received great service from everyone that we came into contact with. Ms, Dahya, the general manager, was very nice and asked us personally how our stay was going, and if we needed anything further from her or her staff. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and if I am ever in this area again, I plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ADGentle
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013