““Amazing Hotel””

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I can not say enough nice things about the hotel. Great staff, clean hotel, comfortable beds, very modern rooms, good breakfast, and perfect location. All of these attributes make this hotel the best in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jamescl98
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

We are always pleased to hear that we have made a guest feel at home, if you cannot rate us a 10 motto is what we live by and it shows! I was so happy to share your comments with the staff as a job well done! We hope to see you soon if you are ever in the Lithonia area again!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were displaced by a house fire in May. It was so traumatic that I just wanted to go to a hotel and sleep, even before contacting my insurance agent. I chose the hotel to our house. We were there for 16 nights until our insurance moved us. We were treated with respect, and felt cared for as if we were family. I have used this location before for family members. We are all impressed with the cleanliness of the property and rooms, the friendliness of staff and manager, and all the amenities. The breakfast is wonderful.The Breakfast attendant Sandra. She is the sweetest, most helpful lady. When we would come in, she would ask us if we wanted coffee and then go serve it up. She could usually tell where we would be sitting based on the things she saw us bring in all the time and would place the coffee on our table. By the time we sat down with our food, it would still be piping hot. Love, love, love this hotel! Thank you Shoba and her staff

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for such an amazing review of our property! I'm so excited to show the staff your comments as a fantastic job well done and a win for our team!! I hope your travels bring you back to the Lithonia area again in the future and decide to stay with us! Thank you again for being such a valued guest of ours and help us be the number 1 hotel in the Lithonia area!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

moving to Atlanta, I had to wait for my place to be done & I stayed here... it's close to shopping and restaurants and the front desk and staff was the most helpful and considerate... I ended up here about a month but it was so comfortable and accommodating I forgot I was actually in a hotel... free breakfast was good.. I wld recommend this hotel to anyone that comes here and even plan on making wknd getaways here... the GM Shobha Dahya is amazing, Jazmine at the front desk is awesome... love love LOVE it...
have a great day...

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Such a pleasure to connect with you and thank you again for the wonderful feedback about the property. The entire team is always focused on the details of the guest experience. Every touch point does not go unnoticed, so we are truly flattered by your feedback and hope that other travelers will yield your advice! Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

First off let me state that I frequently travel on business and this is not the normal for holiday inn express that I've visited in the past. Upon arrival my wife checked in and was given the key cards to a room that was occupied by a sleeping customer whom we walked in on. After startling the gentleman we returned to the front desk and I stated to the attendant that you may want to be more careful and take the time and be certain that the room which you are assigning to your customers is not in service as this could end up as a very bad problem, she then stated in a inconsiderate manner (IMO) that no one was in the room and as I corrected her and told her to check her self she picked up the phone and then put it down and said she would give us a different room. Also stating at this time that the system was showing on her end in the computer that the room was in fact vacant. With much frustration my wife took the new key cards and we went to a different room. If this was not last minute I probably would leave and go to a different establishment. I understand that mistakes will happen but don't be inconsiderate and rude as if its the customers fault, when we made the mistake clear and apparent to you. What did you expect us to do? It wasn't out fault someone was in the room. After she saw our frustration she did say she was sorry in the end. Just my opinion on the situation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank vacainthesun
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

I am concerned about the problem you encountered at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed and that appropriate action has been taken. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
We want each of our guests to feel at home with us. Please accept my sincere apology.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concern with us.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The HI Express & Suites in Lithonia. Georgia delivers on all fronts. Its location next to the Mall isn't glamorous but provides easy access to good meal. Nothing continental about the free breakfast - scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage and a foolproof automatic pancake machine. The staff was very friendly and the manager was outstanding she comes over to speak to us at breakfast to see how was our stay, and the facility modern and clean. If you're heading through the area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sam T

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lithonia, during your visit to our city.
I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Lithonia, will also pass on your kind words to our entire staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights over the Thanskgiving holiday. Very nice rooms and fitness area.
Right at Stonecrest Mall, so plenty of shopping and food nearby. The hot breakfast included was very tasty. I would stay here again. Only thing missing is an indoor pool/spa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank howarc1
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our Ladies and Gentlemen so they know their hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated by our guests. It is guests like you, who take the time to share positive thoughts, that encourage our staff to always deliver excellent customer service. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you at our hotel again.
IN THE END THE ONLY PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS IS OUR GUEST!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had three rooms for four days. Every aspect is what one would expect from Holiday Inn Express. They certainly accomplished their goals with this property. Convenient to Stone Mountain Park and it's right across the street from the mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RoughWaterMarine
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#1 of 11 in Stone Mountain

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia? Share your experiences!