“Another great stay!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Chicago
“Another great stay!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went back for Memorial weekend and again Ms. Kamini outdid herself to make our group feel right at home. And Maxine was her usual friendly great self. The hotel is still nice and they are planning to do some renovating so next visit should be even better since they had already added new flat screens. Love the atmosphere and couldn't be a better location, around plenty of food and a Wal-Mart across the street. Going again next year!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review I was so happy to see you all in last week at Lithonia Red Roof inn. I always talk to you all on the phone to set your group but never meet you all in person. It was my pleasure to see you this year every one from your group.

Yes as you seen in the lobby renovation now we are starting in the room and we have lot to saw it to you in your next trip next year.

Ms. Maxine all ready left from her duty due to son is sick but she came to see you all specially from Minnesota. We were so happy to see you all and looking forward to see you next year.

Hope every one reach home safely and God Bless to every one and keep in good health.

Kamini Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lithonia, Georgia
Reviewed 2 May 2014

On today I booked my room through expedia as I drive into the hotel heading to check in my room and I witnessed a staff member back into a commercial trailer, hop out of the white explore truck and began to historically cry pacing into the building. Not noticing my 1 year old daughter and I walking in the building behind her. By the time she noticed me she was behind the frontdesk lighting and smoking a cigarette. I think that was very unprofessional on the count that she was standing there smoking I made sure I caught her name Rosa Ali and a gentleman Travis was helping her spray the smoke he also witnessed it. My child has astma if u check my reservation I asked for a non smoking room. You could also witness this by checking any camera that should be behind the front desk. Even though I already paid for my room I went to stay elsewhere

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank coorperate
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you to give me the feed back and bringing it to my attention for your experience at our hotel. I don't have word to describe how sorry I am I just got this email about the survey. I apologies for the behavior of my staff in my absence. I am truly truly apologizes from my hart. I will check on the camera as well and take appropriate steps we need to take.
I do know that Ms. Rosa had accident Friday morning when she came to work and when i came around 11:30 am she had said see what happen to my car?? I asked her what happen and she told me my blind side I did not see the trailer behind and I just backed in to the trailer. My husband was very upset with me when I told him. But I was there for the my delivery suppose to come for our renovation so I did not get to in more details.
I will make sure check the camera tomorrow morning if you can please let me know what time it was it will help really. I would have called you personally and apologize for it but i don't know the name so hard for me to figure it out but I will try to narrow it down from all my in house guest and try to call you.
Again I will take your concern very seriously and will take action on it.
Please give us the 2nd chance to make it correct and I assure you that you will have great stay.
Thank you again for bring it to my attention and looking forward to talk to you.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I spent the day driving from New York to Atlanta. We pulled off at the Red Roof and booked a room for the night. We were all disgusted by the filthy room. Everything was stained and dirty. If we had not been so exhausted we would have absolutely gone to another hotel for the night. This was by far the worst room I have ever stayed in and will likely never stay at another red roof inn if we can avoid it!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jenna37
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to begin with thanking you for taking the time out of your busy schedule in writing us your survey on Trip Advisor.

I would like to personally apologize that your accommodations during your stay did not meet your expectations nor exceed them, that was very disappointing to hear.

I would like to discuss your stay further if possible, either myself, Kamini Patel ~ General Manager or my Assistant Manager would be available Rosa Ali, one or the other would be available during Monday-Sunday 7am- 3pm.

We will be doing some upcoming restoration projects and would like to invite you back to visit our facility, everything should have an estimated completion time of August 2014.

Please contact us directly to make your upcoming reservation.

Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I will never stay at any Red Roof again! My experience at the Lithonia location was horrible. The linen was soiled, the floor stained and dirty, and it was not vacummed. My husband and I were given another room (supposedly an upgrade). It too had dirty linen on both beds, a tv remote that wouldn't change channels, a nasty shower with built up grime, and crawling and flying insects. The desk clerk that tried to be accommodating was very nice and apologetic. Even so, the cleanliness standards were non-existent. I even saw hair trapped on the check-in counter that remained there for two days.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Violetta619
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Lithonia Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I will investigate in your concern you had mansion in the review and will take appropriate step with housekeeper who had clean the room as well inspected by the person. Thank you so much to bring it to my attention so we can correct the issue and in the future we would not have repeat for you as well another guest.

Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Loved hotel first-time in Atlanta visiting family the staff were so sweet and helpful room was nice my shower set-up was beautiful....felt safe security being there at night everything things Wal-Mart clothing stores right near you I would definitely recommend stay at this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out to write us a survey on Trip Advisor, we value your comments, as well as, your personal experience during your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with my staff and look forward to your next visit to Atlanta.

Thank you again for visiting Trip Advisor and sharing your experience.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Tis hotel located out side of Atlanta I was there for my friends wedding and all our friends enjoy this location. They were gave us warm welcome with pleasant smile and guide us on all the information we needed.
Very clean and helpful staff keep up with good work I be back in my next trip definitely back to visit.
We travel a lot but never had good customer service what we experience here.lot of amenities in this hotel you can not ask any more.

• Stayed March 2014
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the taking the time out and review for our hotel. I am so happy that you and your family had a great time in the wedding and enjoy the stay.

Thank you for the compliments on our staff I will let them know your comments that will give them to continue better service.

Thank you and I am looking forward to see you in your next trip may be by then we will finish our renovation so you can see all the difference.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 March 2014

rooms are clean they smell good had room 205 the tvs they have a full lineup of directv not just the usual 50 or so but the whole thing was nice to fall asleep with rfdtv on like at home the elevator is clean and doesnt feel unsafe the breakfast is good as well

if u dont like cereal go 300 feet across the road there is a super Walmart and taco bell
feeling adventurous hop on the bus out front that takes u right to Kennsington station and take the train downtown

i cant find anything wrong with this hotel the showers are perfect as well beds are so comfy best ive found so far
saff is spot on with service and they also have a shuttle if you work for swift u can take a 34 reset here in style

Room Tip: you can hear some traffic on the right side rooms nothing the tv wont drown out during the day night...