“Most accommodating place to stay so far as a truck driver”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
“Most accommodating place to stay so far as a truck driver”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I have only been a truck driver for almost two years but I have worked in other occupations where I stayed in hotels and this particular Red Roof Inn, of Lithonia, GA is by far the most accommodating and the staff members are so polite. On another note it has been so long since I have noticed the appreciation a manager/supervisor/or owner has for their emloyees or the gratitude or respect employees have for their manager/supervisor/owner until I witnessed it here.I have always felt that people will come to work and be more reliable if they enjoy being there. And customers can sense that, which will make their stay more enjoyable

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jesse S
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Good evening Mr. Jesse,

Thank you so much for the taking the time to post the review and putting such kind words.
I will make sure share your comments to my staff that how much guest can notice around the property and how important to our guest.

I wish you can come back after our renovation done so you can see more changes in to the property as we'll.

Hope you had your truck back and you back to work have safe drive and we will see you in your next round to Atlanta GA.

Sncserly,

Kamini Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I love the staff! They're polite, pleasurable and always have a smile. I'm excited about the renovations. I've been going here for a couple years now, so to be able to see the improvements as they happen is rare and nice.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Takara1984
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review and acknowledged the improvements we are doing in the property in your last visit.

I will let me staff know about your comments and share your value for there work.

We would like to invite you after July 30th so you can see the complete renovation.

Thank you again taking time out from your busy schedule to review our property.

Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My father and brother in law arrived Tuesday from Virginia for my daughter's graduation. Every Hotel and Motel was booked in my area. A friend recommended Red Roof Inn Lithonia. Phoned and they had vacancies available for the two of them. My father is elderly and I was somewhat concern for his safety and well being. Ms Kamini assure that she would personally take care of my father and brother in law. My father and brother in law enjoyed their stay, the hospitality that was extended to them by the staff and Ms Kamini was outstanding. They are planning to visit Stone Mountain in August and again stay at the Red Roof Inn Lithonia. Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Renee S
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Good Morning Ms. Renne,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy time to do the review for our hotel.

It was my pleasure to assist your Dad and Brother-in-low on their visit to Atlanta for the Graduation. We enjoy them as well with there company and they been very cooperative with our Lobby renovation as well while they were here. Let them know that it is all done now and looks very nice so they can enjoy in August with New rooms as well hope we will have all furniture every thing there for them too.

I will express your value to my team members as well and share your comments with them.

Thank you so much for your time again and looking forward to see you in August.

Chicago
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went back for Memorial weekend and again Ms. Kamini outdid herself to make our group feel right at home. And Maxine was her usual friendly great self. The hotel is still nice and they are planning to do some renovating so next visit should be even better since they had already added new flat screens. Love the atmosphere and couldn't be a better location, around plenty of food and a Wal-Mart across the street. Going again next year!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review I was so happy to see you all in last week at Lithonia Red Roof inn. I always talk to you all on the phone to set your group but never meet you all in person. It was my pleasure to see you this year every one from your group.

Yes as you seen in the lobby renovation now we are starting in the room and we have lot to saw it to you in your next trip next year.

Ms. Maxine all ready left from her duty due to son is sick but she came to see you all specially from Minnesota. We were so happy to see you all and looking forward to see you next year.

Hope every one reach home safely and God Bless to every one and keep in good health.

Lithonia, Georgia
Reviewed 2 May 2014

On today I booked my room through expedia as I drive into the hotel heading to check in my room and I witnessed a staff member back into a commercial trailer, hop out of the white explore truck and began to historically cry pacing into the building. Not noticing my 1 year old daughter and I walking in the building behind her. By the time she noticed me she was behind the frontdesk lighting and smoking a cigarette. I think that was very unprofessional on the count that she was standing there smoking I made sure I caught her name Rosa Ali and a gentleman Travis was helping her spray the smoke he also witnessed it. My child has astma if u check my reservation I asked for a non smoking room. You could also witness this by checking any camera that should be behind the front desk. Even though I already paid for my room I went to stay elsewhere

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank coorperate
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you to give me the feed back and bringing it to my attention for your experience at our hotel. I don't have word to describe how sorry I am I just got this email about the survey. I apologies for the behavior of my staff in my absence. I am truly truly apologizes from my hart. I will check on the camera as well and take appropriate steps we need to take.
I do know that Ms. Rosa had accident Friday morning when she came to work and when i came around 11:30 am she had said see what happen to my car?? I asked her what happen and she told me my blind side I did not see the trailer behind and I just backed in to the trailer. My husband was very upset with me when I told him. But I was there for the my delivery suppose to come for our renovation so I did not get to in more details.
I will make sure check the camera tomorrow morning if you can please let me know what time it was it will help really. I would have called you personally and apologize for it but i don't know the name so hard for me to figure it out but I will try to narrow it down from all my in house guest and try to call you.
Again I will take your concern very seriously and will take action on it.
Please give us the 2nd chance to make it correct and I assure you that you will have great stay.
Thank you again for bring it to my attention and looking forward to talk to you.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I spent the day driving from New York to Atlanta. We pulled off at the Red Roof and booked a room for the night. We were all disgusted by the filthy room. Everything was stained and dirty. If we had not been so exhausted we would have absolutely gone to another hotel for the night. This was by far the worst room I have ever stayed in and will likely never stay at another red roof inn if we can avoid it!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jenna37
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to begin with thanking you for taking the time out of your busy schedule in writing us your survey on Trip Advisor.

I would like to personally apologize that your accommodations during your stay did not meet your expectations nor exceed them, that was very disappointing to hear.

I would like to discuss your stay further if possible, either myself, Kamini Patel ~ General Manager or my Assistant Manager would be available Rosa Ali, one or the other would be available during Monday-Sunday 7am- 3pm.

We will be doing some upcoming restoration projects and would like to invite you back to visit our facility, everything should have an estimated completion time of August 2014.

Please contact us directly to make your upcoming reservation.

Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I will never stay at any Red Roof again! My experience at the Lithonia location was horrible. The linen was soiled, the floor stained and dirty, and it was not vacummed. My husband and I were given another room (supposedly an upgrade). It too had dirty linen on both beds, a tv remote that wouldn't change channels, a nasty shower with built up grime, and crawling and flying insects. The desk clerk that tried to be accommodating was very nice and apologetic. Even so, the cleanliness standards were non-existent. I even saw hair trapped on the check-in counter that remained there for two days.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Violetta619
Kamini P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Lithonia Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

I will investigate in your concern you had mansion in the review and will take appropriate step with housekeeper who had clean the room as well inspected by the person. Thank you so much to bring it to my attention so we can correct the issue and in the future we would not have repeat for you as well another guest.

Kamini Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia? Share your experiences!